The Student Room Group

Heartbroken and Uni exams

I've just been heartbroken for the first time in my life knowing that the girl that I have a deep crush on is leaving University and is moving to a different city. I can't stop crying tonight. It literally feels like someone is constantly strangling me and is burning my throat. My Uni exams start next and I really want to do well. I can't get any work done because of this feeling. It's killing me inside. I would appreciate advice from anyone who is experienced and is willing to help. Please help me.
Reply 1
This girl does not deserve to be with you. You're too good for her.
Tell her about your true feelings before she leaves.
1st of all u will feel relieved
2nd of all, u never know what happens even if she leaves, maybe after confessing to her she would feel the same and you would see each other from time to time and chat...
Finally, if things turn bad, she's leaving anyway so ur not gonna face her everyday and blush

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by jay2013
This girl does not deserve to be with you. You're too good for her.

I wish I could think like that but my heart thinks that she is just too perfect. I don't want to ever be with anyone else.
conceal
don't feel
Original post by Anonymous
I've just been heartbroken for the first time in my life knowing that the girl that I have a deep crush on is leaving University and is moving to a different city. I can't stop crying tonight. It literally feels like someone is constantly strangling me and is burning my throat. My Uni exams start next and I really want to do well. I can't get any work done because of this feeling. It's killing me inside. I would appreciate advice from anyone who is experienced and is willing to help. Please help me.

Listen up! DO NOT make the mistake of messing up your uni exams for anybody! I DID this and I REGRET IT, I was lucky to get a 2:1. FOCUS ON your future hun, you can always speak to her after your exams! Your exams are your number one priority. I know how hard it is, ive been there, and it is so painful, all i wanted to do was sleep and cry, sleep and cry. Pull your socks up, remember you need to try get a good grade for a job, or your next career step!
Reply 6
Original post by rawadkhanfar
Tell her about your true feelings before she leaves.
1st of all u will feel relieved
2nd of all, u never know what happens even if she leaves, maybe after confessing to her she would feel the same and you would see each other from time to time and chat...
Finally, if things turn bad, she's leaving anyway so ur not gonna face her everyday and blush

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll try to do that. The only problem is that I get really nervous whenever I see her. I wish I had more confidence.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending