Frostyjoe
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Ok, I have an A2 Geography exam on Monday and I am REALLY stressing out. I am trying to learn these Sustainable Development notes and I really don't get it, I mean I understand what a Sustainable Development strategy means i.e. they want to have a livelihood that can be maintained to the future.

I get that but when I get questions in the exam paper and it says 'evaluate the sustainability of this city?' I struggle. I don't know how to answer these questions, they are hard. Its kind of upto opinion and I don't know how to structure them. Our teacher just gives us the questions expecting to know how to answer them and really I haven't got a clue.

How do you structure these questions? What are the case studies? I have learn't Greenwich Millennium village and a few others but I don't know what to do with this.

I am worried about this exam, last year I was confident as it had few essays but this year its all essay based.
Wilsoncw1997
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Frostyjoe)
Ok, I have an A2 Geography exam on Monday and I am REALLY stressing out. I am trying to learn these Sustainable Development notes and I really don't get it, I mean I understand what a Sustainable Development strategy means i.e. they want to have a livelihood that can be maintained to the future.

I get that but when I get questions in the exam paper and it says 'evaluate the sustainability of this city?' I struggle. I don't know how to answer these questions, they are hard. Its kind of upto opinion and I don't know how to structure them. Our teacher just gives us the questions expecting to know how to answer them and really I haven't got a clue.

How do you structure these questions? What are the case studies? I have learn't Greenwich Millennium village and a few others but I don't know what to do with this.

I am worried about this exam, last year I was confident as it had few essays but this year its all essay based.
Sin city and LA would be a good case studies.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (85)
14.1%
I'm not sure (27)
4.48%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (190)
31.51%
I have already dropped out (13)
2.16%
I'm not a current university student (288)
47.76%

Watched Threads