Can I get a C in my aqa French?

Watch this thread
Cherry7997
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I have been told today that I have got high D's in my French controlled assessment, so if I got a C in both of my exams would I be able to get a C overall.

patii
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Are you doing GCSE French? It is possible to get a C since each exam is 30% meaning that if you get a mid/high C in your exams, it might bring your mark up to a C overall.
Me personally, I got 2 Bs in my Controlled Assessments and I usually get A*s in past papers so I'm really hoping to get an A overall.
Cherry7997
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by patii)
Are you doing GCSE French? It is possible to get a C since each exam is 30% meaning that if you get a mid/high C in your exams, it might bring your mark up to a C overall.
Me personally, I got 2 Bs in my Controlled Assessments and I usually get A*s in past papers so I'm really hoping to get an A overall.
Yes I am doing gcse french. It's the aqa exam board amd it's tommorow. Hoping to get a C as I do not qant to fail any subjects.
Hopefully we'll both get the gardes we want.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.23%
The paper was reasonable (134)
36.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (108)
29.67%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.29%

Watched Threads