The Student Room Group

Student finance HELP ASPA!!!

I am applying for a course at oxford brooks and was completing my student finance. I came across the the question "who do you live with?" I actually live with both of my parents and I was wondering if I could put one of them down, because I believe one of them with increase my maintenance loan/grant? Is there any possibility because I've heard that it can be done?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by L.GALLARDO
I am applying for a course at oxford brooks and was completing my student finance. I came across the the question "who do you live with?" I actually live with both of my parents and I was wondering if I could put one of them down, because I believe one of them with increase my maintenance loan/grant? Is there any possibility because I've heard that it can be done?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That would be fraudulent. It would also be discovered as SF applications are cross-checked with tax records. Whichever parent you give will show up as being married. A quick check will show them that both parents are living at your home address.

Your entitlement is calculated on your household income. If you live with both of your parents, you must give both of their names on the SF application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending