AQA GCSE English Literature Jan 2014 exam help

Watch
exam_help
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Finding out what the January 2014 exam questions were for the GCSE English Literature exam, as my exam is in a few weeks and I'd like to base my revision on what questions I think will come up in my exam, but the questions in the jan 14 paper are not on the AQA website yet, so I was wondering if anyone knows/remembers what they were?
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by exam_help)
Finding out what the January 2014 exam questions were for the GCSE English Literature exam, as my exam is in a few weeks and I'd like to base my revision on what questions I think will come up in my exam, but the questions in the jan 14 paper are not on the AQA website yet, so I was wondering if anyone knows/remembers what they were?
The exam paper has not been released yet so I don't think people are supposed to discuss it.

You definitely should not base your revision based on what questions you think will come up in your exam because if you're wrong, you've got a pretty major problem. It's not as if you've got a massive number of poems to revise for English Literature so you shouldn't really have a problem revising them all. The better you revise them, the more you'll be prepared for any situation in the exam.
toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I dont think there was a jan 2014 paper. I only know there was a november 2013 paper.

Posted from TSR Mobile
phaseshift
  • Study Helper
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by exam_help)
x
May I suggest looking at the syllabus and seeing what you don't recognise/understand? Use it as a revision checklist against which you can tick off the areas you have covered.

While past papers can be helpful, they should not be the only source of revision material for you.
exam_help
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
My teacher said there was a Jan 2014 exam and told me to ask on a student forum to try and find out what the question was. But I'm not basing my revision around it, I was mostly curious, thank you for your help
Daniiiiiixoxo
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Chlorophile)
The exam paper has not been released yet so I don't think people are supposed to discuss it.

You definitely should not base your revision based on what questions you think will come up in your exam because if you're wrong, you've got a pretty major problem. It's not as if you've got a massive number of poems to revise for English Literature so you shouldn't really have a problem revising them all. The better you revise them, the more you'll be prepared for any situation in the exam.
Thats true. I have my Anthology exam in 12 days and my teacher is saying that these two poems would come up because they havent come up yet but you never know there might be a repeat. So im just revising all of them to be safe whilst theres silly, lazy people in my class only revising a few (:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (24)
13.95%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (48)
27.91%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (70)
40.7%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (25)
14.53%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.91%

Watched Threads