The Student Room Group

Headboy interview

Hello! I have been chosen to have an interview regarding my headboy application in my high school. I am one of the lucky few that had successful application and I would like to ask the veterans of TSR what kind of questions would there be in a headboy application and anything I should know :smile: I would like to prepare as I am keen to get the honorary title of head boy ;D

Thanks in advance.
Tell the interviewer "Please choose me for headboy cos it'll look really good on my UCAS application." :yy:
Reply 2
Well the Headteacher or whoever is doing the interview will ask you get on your knees undo his trousers and then explain exactly why the position is called Head ​Boy.
Reply 3
I was lucky enough to be chosen as Head Boy, and it was nothing like you expect. You go into it, expecting to think of new ideas, that will change the school. In reality you just have to make a few speeches through out the year, organize a few charity days to make some money, meet a few governors and show to the outside world how amazing your school is, to the local community, or anyone the school wants to suck up to.

In your interview talk about how much you want to represent the school, be an example to the younger kids, and give back to the school ect. Throw in a few of your ground breaking schemes on how your going to change the school, but in reality, teachers are far too busy, to really be able to implement them! They sound good in your interview though.

Sit up straight, look the interviewer in the eye while speaking, smile alot, think about your awnsers!

Good luck, I have really enjoyed my time as Head Student, it's something you can always be happy about. Who could forget the personal statement sweg too, that comes with it too!
If they decided to give you an interview, it means they're reasonably impressed by what you do every day anyway. Do that. Be yourself.
Original post by Bassetts
Tell the interviewer "Please choose me for headboy cos it'll look really good on my UCAS application." :yy:

Yes I will make sure I will say that :wink:
Original post by tomov
Well the Headteacher or whoever is doing the interview will ask you get on your knees undo his trousers and then explain exactly why the position is called Head ​Boy.

Fortunately, the headteacher is a she

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending