The Student Room Group

Girls: have you ever caught a guy staring at your arse?

I have accidentally when I turn around suddenly. Ngl it feels flattering if the guy looks a little sheepish after getting caught :lol:

And guys have you ever been caught?

Scroll to see replies

This is why you take a glance, who the hell stares for longer than a second lol
I've noticed a strong trend with this and nearly any sort of sexual - implied or not - interaction with women:

if you are hot, it's flirting and in good spirit but more importantly is a compliment
if you are not, it's perverted, in bad taste and more importantly is an insult
No. Boobs, constantly. Bum, never.

But that's probably because i have a triple helping in the boob department but no bum to speak of :bootyshake:
Yeah. :redface:

And then they act like they weren't staring :lol:
Reply 5
Original post by Tinglay
This is why you take a glance, who the hell stares for longer than a second lol

Lol you'd be surprised. In our uni library and we have these computers in a row that face the same way and you have to walk through the rows to find a free computer. Once or twice, when I'm about to sit down at a computer and suddenly turned around to adjust my chair I've caught a guy leaning to the side of his computer and just staring lol. (they could have been looking at something else but they look away and back to their computer as soon as i catch them so...)
Reply 6
Original post by lilangel217
Yeah. :redface:

And then they act like they weren't staring :lol:

haha it can make you a little self conscious at times - makes you wonder if you have too much junk in the trunk lol
Reply 7
Nothin' wrong with being caught. I think most girls probably enjoy dat attention anyway. But yeah, unless you don't stare like an absolute pervert there's not much harm done if she catches ya.
Reply 8
Original post by Ecasx
Nothin' wrong with being caught. I think most girls probably enjoy dat attention anyway. But yeah, unless you don't stare like an absolute pervert there's not much harm done if she catches ya.

even if you do get caught staring as long as you look away when caught and dont continue to leer, its fine. I'm sure some some behinds are exquisite enough to get carried away when looking at them :K:
Original post by Georgie_M
No. Boobs, constantly. Bum, never.

But that's probably because i have a triple helping in the boob department but no bum to speak of :bootyshake:

Mrs Triple Nipple?
Original post by Anonymous
haha it can make you a little self conscious at times - makes you wonder if you have too much junk in the trunk lol

:lol:

I've never thought that, but it's a but weird because I never know how to react if they ever make they contact after that.
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
even if you do get caught staring as long as you look away when caught and dont continue to leer, its fine. I'm sure some some behinds are exquisite enough to get carried away when looking at them :K:

That being said, I've yet to meet a brainy girl who doesn't look like my morning ****. (Just kidding.) But seriously, a smart girl who's also hot is such a rarity...
Never been caught. Gotta treat a girls body like the sun when out and about. You can never stare directly but instead look around and get a feel for its 'presence'.
Yep, many times. I feel embarrassed for them when I catch them doing so though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Baller
Mrs Triple Nipple?

No.
I dont have eyes on the back of my head so never noticed them staring at my bum lol. Noticed guys staring at my chest a lot before though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Georgie_M
No.

Don't be embarrassed.
I bet its harder for a girl to catch them looking at their bum seeing as it's behind them.

If I see a hot girl with a low cut top I stare at her boobs. Definitely. If its a barmaid, its something nice to look at while you're waiting to get served.

And you know what. They LOVE IT. Because..... I'm AWESOME! :cool:

In return I allow all girls to stare at any part of me they so wish to. Cos I'm nice that way

Isn't it funny how our eyes are limited to what they can see by other eyes looking at our eyes. Why did evolution produce eyes that give away what you're looking at?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ecasx
That being said, I've yet to meet a brainy girl who doesn't look like my morning ****. (Just kidding.) But seriously, a smart girl who's also hot is such a rarity...

Not true, there are loads of them. I know I kind of assume hot girls aren't smart even if they are, which is sexist.
Original post by Steinweg
You got junk in that trunk? :colone:

Most definitely :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending