Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

So I've got my unconditional offer letter for the Sound production for film and television MA.

I want to know from someone who has taken the course or someone who goes to the film school at BU, how are the courses like and what are the career prospects for students after the course? How is the career counseling like from the college? Do the students get actual opportunities to showcase their work to established industry professionals/organizations for potential employment? And lastly whats the student life at BU?

I'll be happy for any help from your side.

ReputationRep:
    no one's taken any media/design courses here? Also, is it better living in the student halls or getting an apartment outside? Whats the rent like for student halls?

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 13 Feb '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Mar '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Mar '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.