All boys/men think about is sex Watch

This discussion is closed.
byb3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Its just dawned on me, everytime I leave the house all I do is checkout all the girls walking around and decide whether they are fit or not. Like I've kept saying, this is why boys do worse in GCSEs than girls.

I know girls do the same, but never as much as the boys.

Theres not a single male on here who can deny this, unless they're gay or have their **** chopped off.

Adam
Percy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You are very much alone young man. Not once have I looked at or thought of a female member of society in an indecent manner.
JimBob
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
You are very much alone young man. Not once have I looked at or thought of a female member of society in an indecent manner.
... and we all know the reason for that...
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
this is why boys do worse in GCSEs than girls.

Adam
Yes, it's all the girls fault!
kissit
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
Its just dawned on me, everytime I leave the house all I do is checkout all the girls walking around and decide whether they are fit or not. Like I've kept saying, this is why boys do worse in GCSEs than girls.

Theres not a single male on here who can deny this, unless they're gay or have their **** chopped off.

Adam

Believe me, some women do it just as much. Not only do I decide if they are fit or not but also go as far as to make assumptions as to what the person would be like in the sack..........wether im interested in them or not (most often im not!) it just seems to cross my mind! : )
byb3
Rep:
?
(Original post by Percy)
Well yours is obviously chopped matey.
kindersurprise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)

You want a bet honey? We do it much more!
xox
kindersurprise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kissit)
Not only do I decide if they are fit or not but also go as far as to make assumptions as to what the person would be like in the sack..........wether im interested in them or not (most often im not!) it just seems to cross my mind! : )
OMG i do exactly the same thing!
xox
kissit
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kindersurprise)
OMG i do exactly the same thing!
xox
See...the fella's just dont get it do they?! lol : )
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think men will generally look at any woman, whereas women have more criteria. I will generally write-off about 80% of men walking down the street (i.e. a cursory glance will suffice for those, a better look/judgement for the other 20%). It seems men don't have that faculty!
Percy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
Well yours is obviously chopped matey.
It is most certainly not. I intend to have 3 children when I am older.
JrW
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The only reason i date men inferior to me, is because thats the only kind there are

funny signature!
Percy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
I think men will generally look at any woman, whereas women have more criteria. I will generally write-off about 80% of men walking down the street (i.e. a cursory glance will suffice for those, a better look/judgement for the other 20%). It seems men don't have that faculty!
And what criteria to the other 20% have to fulfil?
kindersurprise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
It is most certainly not. I intend to have 3 children when I am older.
What are you gonna call them?
xox
kindersurprise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by jamierwilliams)
The only reason i date men inferior to me, is because thats the only kind there are

funny signature!
Funny.....True.....
xox
byb3
Rep:
?
(Original post by blissy)
LOL, we don't usually look at the older woman, although some of them are a bit of alright.

Adam
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
And what criteria to the other 20% have to fulfil?
Dark hair, dark eyes.

I see it this way: I have a boyfriend, so I'm only looking for looking's sake. I might was well look at the best, knowing I don't stand a chance with them and vice versa
Big P
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)

Adam
Its so true...
I revise at the library but recently there have been so many fit girls revising here its hard (no pun intended) to avoid them and keep your mind on the revision. Trust me, whenever my freinds and i go out, all we do is rate the girls that we pass by.....
Percy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kindersurprise)
What are you gonna call them?
xox
Dependent on sex

Percy Jnr
Gabriel
Sigfied
======
Petula
Edwina
Desmonda
Percy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Big P)
Its so true...
I revise at the library but recently there have been so many fit girls revising here its hard (no pun intended) to avoid them and keep your mind on the revision. Trust me, whenever my freinds and i go out, all we do is rate the girls that we pass by.....
Do you not feel any guilt or remorse for objectifying members of the opposite sex?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (94)
49.47%
No (96)
50.53%

Watched Threads