The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have to agree not all guys think bout sex. Most of them do tho.
Neutrinohunter
I have to agree not all guys think bout sex. Most of them do tho.

Everyone does subconciously to some extent... it's just that you don't realise it :rolleyes:
Reply 182
byb3
Its just dawned on me, everytime I leave the house all I do is checkout all the girls walking around and decide whether they are fit or not. Like I've kept saying, this is why boys do worse in GCSEs than girls.

I know girls do the same, but never as much as the boys.

Theres not a single male on here who can deny this, unless they're gay or have their dick chopped off.

Adam

Where are your statistics for this manner? Who told you this? Or did you just think of it yourself?
Reply 183
There is no possible way that men kan think about sex every 7 seconds.
It all depends on external stimuli. Men get turned on easily, so you see something and then blood is cut off from your brain and redirected downwards and forwards, so the brain becomes the slave, and power is transferred to the little guy.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.
Robin Williams

Anyway, so maybe if you took a crude average over lifetime then maybe it would add up, but we are not freaks with sex on the mind all the time, honest.
SasunD
There is no possible way that men kan think about sex every 7 seconds.

Yeah, what about when you're asleep? :wink:
Reply 185
suspicious_fish
Yeah, what about when you're asleep? :wink:
well, thats a different story........heh.............heh...........[runs down the stairs, starts car and drives the hell away, a la <francais>Homer Simpsons</francais>]
Reply 186
People People, the statement about men thinking about sex every 7 seconds is totally mis-interpreted. When they say that, they mean on average!

Think of it as during a whole week, you have thought about sex for a whole day that week.

I do find that a bit too much though, maybe every 10 seconds.

Adam

Latest

Trending

Trending