All boys/men think about is sex Watch

This discussion is closed.
kissit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Big P)
But wouldnt you say that the self-satisfaction comes from being stared at by the guys and feeling popular to the opposite sex?
Nah....it can actually piss girls off sometimes,as some men (actually quite a few) are far from desireable in different ways. Or they have offensive mannerisms or behaviours. (guys must find this vice versa surely?)

It just seems that when you are feeling really good about yourself and walking around with the complete horn you just seem to become more popular. I sure men have noses like dogs, as it certainly is more animalistic than humanoid! lol : )
kissit
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
Perhaps the person best placed to make judgements. I live my life as I should.
and you want to be a mod? huh, drop the superior/inferior complex and you may make it.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
Its just dawned on me, everytime I leave the house all I do is checkout all the girls walking around and decide whether they are fit or not. Like I've kept saying, this is why boys do worse in GCSEs than girls.

I know girls do the same, but never as much as the boys.

Theres not a single male on here who can deny this, unless they're gay or have their **** chopped off.

Adam
I agree.
kindersurprise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
So by looking at the general responses to this thread we have found out that girls and guys check each other out, and Percy has no ****.
Right
xox
kissit
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kindersurprise)
So by looking at the general responses to this thread we have found out that girls and guys check each other out, and Percy has no ****.
Right
xox
lol....no poor Percy does definately have ****, however it does appear to be placed on his forehead!
kindersurprise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kissit)
lol....no poor Percy does definately have ****, however it does appear to be placed on his forehead!
So it has been chopped off, just stitched back on in a much more appropriate place lol
xox
kindersurprise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I must say that im very impressed that a guy started this thread
Well done Adam lol
xox
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
Well the should. How can they justify this? This is another evil in society.
oh please, sex is great.
kindersurprise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
oh please, sex is great.
Couldnt agree with you more
xox
operato
Report 15 years ago
ummm... simple solution... HAVE A **** BEFORE YOU GO OUT ¬_¬
byb3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by operato)
ummm... simple solution... HAVE A **** BEFORE YOU GO OUT ¬_¬
Its not the full package though is it, look but you can't touch sort of thing. A girl is much better than a **** anyday.

Adam
Aeris
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
Its just dawned on me, everytime I leave the house all I do is checkout all the girls walking around and decide whether they are fit or not. Like I've kept saying, this is why boys do worse in GCSEs than girls.

Theres not a single male on here who can deny this, unless they're gay or have their **** chopped off.

Adam

Just when I think I'm going to log off for good I find a topic like this one. I have to say that I am quite guilty of checking guys out too often. Probably not as much as you check out girls. However I'd like to point out those rare instances when my checking out the guy is forced. It just happened here at the computer lab, where I'm supposed to be doing research online. A short guy walked in the room I thought, "Not interested." Then he walked by me and he was wearing the best smelling cologne. Oh! Here he comes again.... That is hot!!! I love it when guys wear great cologne.
Sanctus
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)

Adam
I'm having some difficulty posting, so please accept my apologies if this post is now showing on the thread.

Thoughts, desires, and emotions arise autonomously, chaotically. In ignorance we are torn in different directions, thrown about and tossed like a football. Like a flea our mind’s attention hops and skips to different things. We can spend all our lives chasing after these thoughts and feelings, in futility trying to grasp them and fulfil them.

Like all men, I have many, many experiences of being flooded with compulsions and sexual desires. Some enjoy this kind of existence. But I find it to be unsatisfying and, really, a state of mental imprisonment to delusions and evolutionary drives.

If you find such a state of mind unsatisfying, the way to freeing the mind is not by suppressing these drives or trying to dissolve them but to clear the mind of such smog. Meditation, of course, has amazing effects, and I highly recommend it.
chidori
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well, I did better than nearly all the girls in my GCSEs at secondary school so I guess you can count me out!
byb3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by chidori)
Well, I did better than nearly all the girls in my GCSEs at secondary school so I guess you can count me out!
You are the exception my friend. Don't you think that if all those hours you were checking out girls were spent revising, you could have done even better?
Sanctus
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
You are the exception my friend. Don't you think that if all those hours you were checking out girls were spent revising, you could have done even better?
If one spends 3 hours a day thinking about, chasing after, or chatting up the opposite sex, in ten years that amounts to 10,920 hours. And for what? The drive to reproduce is Mother Nature's. 10,920 hours given simply blindly following the drive of the species to continue itself. So much waste of precious life. It's as if one is a living zombie.
Pixelfairy #1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Interesting fact... the average man thinks about sex every 7 seconds apparently ... thats 4.5 million times a year
Sanctus
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Pixelfairy #1)
Interesting fact... the average man thinks about sex every 7 seconds apparently ... thats 4.5 million times a year
Astonishing, isn't it? It really shows just how unconscious we humans still are, still bound to our animal drives.

As Blake wrote,

"In every cry of every man,
In every infant's cry of fear
in every voice; in every ban,
The mind-forged manacles I hear."
Nijman
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sanctus)
10,920 hours given simply blindly following the drive of the species to continue itself. So much waste of precious life.
what is life then? the main point of our existence is to ensure that our genes are passed on and remain in "existence".

and to reply to what someone said earlier, im not showing off, but i did pretty well in GCSEs, but i think about girls all the time, now and back then. jus cos you work hard dont mean you dont have time to look, chat-up, flirt with the opposite sex.

and in my opinion, i agree that these desires are inherently a mental prison, but honestly who cares, you feel good and i think the main reason why we all live is to experience highs and lows, because think about it, there is no actual real other reason for living... money, future, career mean nothing if youre gonna end up dying in X years.

I know im gettin a bit too caught up, but i do think there is no point feeling guilty about anything that makes you high
Sanctus
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Hello Nijman

You wrote, “the main point of our existence is to ensure that our genes are passed on and remain in "existence".”

There is, of course, a drive for self-preservation and reproduction built into our genes. In essence our genes use “us” to continue (Richard Dawkins explains this very well in his famous ‘The Selfish Gene’). But is that the purpose of our conscious existence? Should it be?

As for the issue of guilt, I would say that that feeling is a part of the unenlightened mind.

If one enjoys the passions of the flesh, one should continue. But if one experiences a drive for something more, something different, then a different life style is needed.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (411)
43.72%
No (98)
10.43%
I'm not old enough (431)
45.85%

Watched Threads