All boys/men think about is sex Watch

This discussion is closed.
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
Its just dawned on me, everytime I leave the house all I do is checkout all the girls walking around and decide whether they are fit or not. Like I've kept saying, this is why boys do worse in GCSEs than girls.

I know girls do the same, but never as much as the boys.

Theres not a single male on here who can deny this, unless they're gay or have their **** chopped off.

Adam
i concur!

further to this is the ladder theory; that is, the fundamental difference between men's and women's minds.

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html
Revelation
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
asif you've never heard of club 18-30 it just wild brits going abroad to drink and (try to) get laid.
Revelation
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
You are very much alone young man. Not once have I looked at or thought of a female member of society in an indecent manner.
it looks like you are the one who is very much alone.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hmm some intresting points made, just thought id explain why although men and women probably think of sex and the opposite sex equally, women can mulitask, so i can think of sex, talk about maths and shop all at the same time!

on the issue of women thinking of sex being a social thing... its an intresting one, but i have to agree with you. i never think secrativly about sex. i say what im thinking, depending on what the thought was i would either talk to girl friends or male friends.

and who ever said their sex was just physical, they really need to experience good sex.

love Katy ***
Tribi18
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
Its just dawned on me, everytime I leave the house all I do is checkout all the girls walking around and decide whether they are fit or not. Like I've kept saying, this is why boys do worse in GCSEs than girls.

Theres not a single male on here who can deny this, unless they're gay or have their **** chopped off.

Adam
I've gotta agree with you on this one mate!! Ha, mind you, maybe not as much as 'everytime I leave the house' but ye, i do think about girls alot
Tribi18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Revelation)
asif you've never heard of club 18-30 it just wild brits going abroad to drink and (try to) get laid.
I can't wait to go on one of those holidays!! lol.. Still got a few years to go yet. Whos been on one of those club 18-30 holidays?
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)

Adam
This is so pre 17 year old. Although lately i've been thinking about a particular girl all the time, not sex though which is kinda strange.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tribi18)
Thats abit harsh isn't it? with the language?
Not the first time. About the 3000th time. :rolleyes:
Tribi18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
He was stereotyping, that was the idea. But in general, it is true. And there is no need to swear, as you do endlessly.
lol, one of my class mates have that disorder too - Terets or something?
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
He was stereotyping, that was the idea. But in general, it is true. And there is no need to swear, as you do endlessly.
Only for you to go quoting it! for gods sake people - STOP QUOTING SWEARING. pretty please.
Tribi18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
This is so pre 17 year old. Although lately i've been thinking about a particular girl all the time, not sex though which is kinda strange.
Thats quite interesting, Would you have a sexual relationship with this gril or is it just mate friendship? Maybe thats why you don't think of her in that way.
chidori
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I honestly don't believe how men can think about sex like every 6/7 seconds. People who say that are probably the ones themselves who think of sex all the time. It's like:

*reads a P2 Maths question*

Find an equation (sex) of the tangent and of the (sex) normal to the curve with the (sex) equation y=4e^x at the (sex) point where x= -1/2.

*attempts to answer the question*

At x= -1/2, y= 4e^(-1/2)

So: (dy/dx)= 4e^x = 4e^(-1/2) (sex)

The gradient of the (sex) tangent at (-1/2, 4e^(-1/2)) is 4e^(-1/2) and it's (sex) equation is:

y - 4e^(-1/2) = 4e^(-1/2)(x+2)

The (sex) gradient of the (sex) normal at (-1/2, 4e^(-1/2)) is -(1/(4e^(-1/2))) = (-1/4)e^(1/2)

The (sex) equation of the (sex) (sex) (sex) normal is:

y - 4e^(-1/2) = (-1/4)e^(1/2) (x+1/2)

*happy that answer is correct* (sex)(sex)(sex)(sex)(sex)(sex)(s ex)(sex)
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Thats quite interesting, Would you have a sexual relationship with this gril or is it just mate friendship? Maybe thats why you don't think of her in that way.
You tell me, I wish I could answer that, I just can't get her out of my dam head - and its really starting to annoy me.
Tribi18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chidori)
I honestly don't believe how men can think about sex like every 6/7 seconds. People who say that are probably the ones themselves who think of sex all the time. It's like:

*reads a P2 Maths question*

Find an equation (sex) of the tangent and of the (sex) normal to the curve with the (sex) equation y=4e^x at the (sex) point where x= -1/2.

*attempts to answer the question*

At x= -1/2, y= 4e^(-1/2)

So: (dy/dx)= 4e^x = 4e^(-1/2) (sex)

The gradient of the (sex) tangent at (-1/2, 4e^(-1/2)) is 4e^(-1/2) and it's (sex) equation is:

y - 4e^(-1/2) = 4e^(-1/2)(x+2)

The (sex) gradient of the (sex) normal at (-1/2, 4e^(-1/2)) is -(1/(4e^(-1/2))) = (-1/4)e^(1/2)

The (sex) equation of the (sex) (sex) (sex) normal is:

y - 4e^(-1/2) = (-1/4)e^(1/2) (x+1/2)

*happy that answer is correct* (sex)(sex)(sex)(sex)(sex)(sex)(s ex)(sex)

LOL!! Yep, thats us..
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What was the one I heard the other day ... *thinks*

Hey baby, how about me plus you, minus your clothes add a bed, divide your legs and multiply.
Tribi18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
You tell me, I wish I could answer that, I just can't get her out of my dam head - and its really starting to annoy me.
Does she know you like her?
Just try and think about someone else and have no contact for a while and see if you still think about her. It will grow out sometime i think.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Tell her!! I loved a boy (ahem, who I never told) when I was 14 and he moved to Canada a year or two later. I still think of him every now and then, even though I've got a wonderful boyfriend.
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Does she know you like her?
Just try and think about someone else and have no contact for a while and see if you still think about her. It will grow out sometime i think.
Yeah she knows, the problem is we live 50miles apart till september.
And i've tried thinking about something else. needless to say it didn't work.
Tribi18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Yeah she knows, the problem is we live 50miles apart till september.
And i've tried thinking about something else. needless to say it didn't work.
Hey, i've just realised you live just next door to me (not literally but in town speak, lol) Just go to meadowhall with her or something or invite her out on a date sometime - some really nice resturants in Sheff!!
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hey, i've just realised you live just next door to me (not literally but in town speak, lol) Just go to meadowhall with her or something or invite her out on a date sometime - some really nice resturants in Sheff!!
I'm taking her out in my university town (manchester) for a nice meal, hopefully soon.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (49)
18.35%
Labour (132)
49.44%
Liberal Democrats (37)
13.86%
Green Party (18)
6.74%
Brexit Party (4)
1.5%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
1.12%
SNP (5)
1.87%
Plaid Cymru (1)
0.37%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (4)
1.5%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)