All boys/men think about is sex Watch

This discussion is closed.
Tribi18
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
Tell her!! I loved a boy (ahem, who I never told) when I was 14 and he moved to Canada a year or two later. I still think of him every now and then, even though I've got a wonderful boyfriend.
Do you ever remember the things you did with him? I did that with the last long term girlfriend i had, took me quite abit of time to get over her
Tribi18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
I'm taking her out in my university town (manchester) for a nice meal, hopefully soon.
Ooo.. Good luck with that then!
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Yeah she knows, the problem is we live 50miles apart till september. .

my sister and her boyfriend live other sides of the giant pond....and if she can manage it, im sure you can cope with 50 miles!

love Katy ***
Tribi18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
my sister and her boyfriend live other sides of the giant pond....and if she can manage it, im sure you can cope with 50 miles!

love Katy ***
A giant pond? Thats wider than 50 miles wide?
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

love Katy ***
Thanks for that, i think you've just inspired me.
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tribi18)
Do you ever remember the things you did with him? I did that with the last long term girlfriend i had, took me quite abit of time to get over her
I never told him I liked him, but we used to hang around together (partly because his sister was in the year below me and I went round to drop something off to her and he and I got on well ) But yeah, I remember, I remember. He was dreamy. Now I think of all the Canadian girls drooling over the "hot English guy". Bless.
Tribi18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I never told him I liked him, but we used to hang around together (partly because his sister was in the year below me and I went round to drop something off to her and he and I got on well ) But yeah, I remember, I remember. He was dreamy. Now I think of all the Canadian girls drooling over the "hot English guy". Bless.
lol, 'hot english guy'. Is it true that loadz of american grils like english blocks - i love those scenes in 'love actually' with the charater from my family and he's got four americans lasses.. Ooo
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tribi18)
A giant pond? Thats wider than 50 miles wide?
i think so.....

love Katy ***
hihihihi
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hmm some intresting points made, just thought id explain why although men and women probably think of sex and the opposite sex equally, women can mulitask, so i can think of sex, talk about maths and shop all at the same time!
love Katy ***

ah so that's why women can drive, learn the offside rule and never feel jealous
hihihihi
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What was the one I heard the other day ... *thinks*

Hey baby, how about me plus you, minus your clothes add a bed, divide your legs and multiply.
haha classic
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i can think of sex, talk about maths and shop all at the same time!

love Katy ***
Why did i never understand why woman love shopping so much!

who like xenon's new avatar , suprise for her.
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by hihihihi)
ah so that's why women can drive, learn the offside rule and never feel jealous

two out of three aint bad!

love Katy ***
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
Why did i never understand why woman love shopping so much!

who like xenon's new avatar , suprise for her.

and shoe shopings even better.....the bigger the heel the better the experience.

love Katy ***
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
and shoe shopings even better.....the bigger the heel the better the experience.

love Katy ***

The less leather the more it infuriates your dad

A strap and a piece of wood? For HOW MUCH?!?!?
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The less leather the more it infuriates your dad

A strap and a piece of wood? For HOW MUCH?!?!?

luckily, my dad understands the damage cheep shoes can do for your feet....

love Katy ***
kindersurprise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Shoe shopping is the best, perhaps because u sit down while someone else has to put ont the shoes for you hehe
xox
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kindersurprise)
Shoe shopping is the best, perhaps because u sit down while someone else has to put ont the shoes for you hehe
xox
where do you shop? i aint had that since i stoped buying my shoes in clarks when i moved to comp?

love Katy ***
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Pixelfairy #1)
Interesting fact... the average man thinks about sex every 7 seconds apparently ... thats 4.5 million times a year
Don't believe everything you read.

(Original post by ickly_katy)
hmm some intresting points made, just thought id explain why although men and women probably think of sex and the opposite sex equally, women can mulitask, so i can think of sex, talk about maths and shop all at the same time!
Where did the idea that men can't multitask come from? I hear it all the time and it just seems like a load of crap to me
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i think this is a momentus occation that needs to be pointed out, we managed to turn a thread about men and sex into one about shoes oh and for the final touch...im writting in pink!!!

love Katy ***
kindersurprise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
where do you shop? i aint had that since i stoped buying my shoes in clarks when i moved to comp?
John Lewis
Harvey Nicks
Hoopers
hehe i love those shops lol
xox
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (13)
44.83%
No (9)
31.03%
I'm not old enough (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads