Why do I eat so much??? Watch

GrapeLeaves
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Example of a typical day, yesterday overall: I had hot chocolate from cafe Nero, ate 2 McDonalds burgers (the large ones), 4 large McDonald's chips, a Kebab wrap and 2 large bowls of Spaghetti.

A lot of people say I look slim, and I pretty much do not gain weight (if anything ive lost 5 kg in the past few months). But i'm worried about the fact that im consuming garbage!! Im so hungry all the time, what to do?
GrapeLeaves
Rep:
?
gideon123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Mc donalds aint kosher *israeli flag profile pic*
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
if you have an active lifestyle then you need a shed load of calories
GrapeLeaves
Rep:
?
(Original post by gideon123)
Mc donalds aint kosher *israeli flag profile pic*
I'm not Jewish
Stinkum
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's pretty simple really. The reason you're eating so much is because your diet seems to be of a very poor quality.

A high quality diet should be clean. Lots of protein, nothing with added sugar, no fast food. Try to get some vegetables and fruits as well. Healthy sources of carbs include wholewheat products (bread and cereals), as well as things like pasta and rice. And drink lots of water. That's going to make you feel full and you won't need more than 3 medium sized meals a day.
gideon123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by GrapeLeaves)
I'm not Jewish
so what connection do u feel towards israel (if u have one) - just wondering
GrapeLeaves
Rep:
?
(Original post by Stinkum)
It's pretty simple really. The reason you're eating so much is because your diet seems to be of a very poor quality.

A high quality diet should be clean. Lots of protein, nothing with added sugar, no fast food. Try to get some vegetables and fruits as well. Healthy sources of carbs include wholewheat products (bread and cereals), as well as things like pasta and rice. And drink lots of water. That's going to make you feel full and you won't need more than 3 medium sized meals a day.
Weird part is I dont eat sweet/sugary stuff, I'm just into savory. Some friends are like omgad wanna go to McDonalds?? and Im like hell yeah. pffft, lol...

I'll try eating what you said
GrapeLeaves
Rep:
?
so what connection do u feel towards israel (if u have one) - just wondering
Big supporter of both Israel and the Palestinians
gideon123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Big supporter of both Israel and the Palestinians
how does that work? - do u believe in a two state solution?
GrapeLeaves
Rep:
?
how does that work? - do u believe in a two state solution?
Well the thing is, I hate their PLO government (the so called Palestinian Authority), theyre a bunch of terrorists (I don't mean symbolically, I mean literally, they done decades of terrorism against Jordan, Lebanese Christians, Israel and of course hijacking planes in Europe). With the amount of aid given to help the Palestinians, each Palestinian should be mega rich (we've given them 25 times more aid per person than what the U.S. spent on rebuilding Europe after 1945) and yet the PA steals this money and puts billions in their Swiss bank accounts while their people suffer. I support two states BUT a Palestinian state where women are treated equally (theyre treated like garbage by the PA), freedom of speech, a state with proper democracy and security for both them and Israel. At the moment the terrorists who walk in suits will only use this opportunity to use the West Bank to shoot rockets at Israel should Israel withdraw.
gideon123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well the thing is, I hate their PLO government (the so called Palestinian Authority), theyre a bunch of terrorists (I don't mean symbolically, I mean literally, they done decades of terrorism against Jordan, Lebanese Christians, Israel and of course hijacking planes in Europe). With the amount of aid given to help the Palestinians, each Palestinian should be mega rich (we've given them 25 times more aid per person than what the U.S. spent on rebuilding Europe after 1945) and yet the PA steals this money and puts billions in their Swiss bank accounts while their people suffer. I support two states BUT a Palestinian state where women are treated equally (theyre treated like garbage by the PA), freedom of speech, a state with proper democracy and security for both them and Israel. At the moment the terrorists who walk in suits will only use this opportunity to use the West Bank to shoot rockets at Israel should Israel withdraw.
peace is easier said then done! - every time the palestinians fire rockets from the west bank or the gaza strip in to israel they break another peace agreement and then complain when israel retaliates and they have civillian casualties. They should have never rejected the state agreement for them when israel was created!
GrapeLeaves
Rep:
?
peace is easier said then done! - every time the palestinians fire rockets from the west bank or the gaza strip in to israel they break another peace agreement and then complain when israel retaliates and they have civillian casualties. They should have never rejected the state agreement for them when israel was created!
Yes, when you see 22 Arab states who have nothing to do with freedom or human rights, its hard to imagine how drawing more borders brings peace. But the Palestinians deserve freedom, and Israel doesn't want to rule them (demographic reasons). The best way for peace is literally for Jews and Arabs to live and work together, the way Israeli-Arabs and Jewish Israelis get along in mainland Israel. Perhaps a good idea is just how 20% of Israel is Arab, for 20% of Palestine to be Jewish (settlers are 22.4% of the population over the Green Line); but again, the PA leader Mahmoud Abbas said "not a single Israeli, soldier or civilian, will remain in a future Palestine".

They were offered a state in 1937 (80% of the land), 1947, 1967, 2000, 2001, 2008 and rejected it, but this is because their politicians dont want peace, they want victory. There ARE however Palestinian civilians who want freedom and peace with their neighbors, and its them who should be ruling in Ramallah and working with Israel on borders and relations.
The pencil one
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Congratulations, when's the baby due?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (142)
60.17%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.66%
No- I want it (66)
27.97%
No- I don't want it (17)
7.2%

Watched Threads