So you get your results...then what? Watch

shooks
  • TSR Community Team
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Results day might seem like a long way away - especially when you're in the midst of a jam-packed exam schedule.

But I'd love to get your feedback on how TSR can help you on GCSE results day. I'm going to be building a new section of the site that will be just for people collecting their GCSE results this year - what do you want to see included on it?

Let me know on this thread and we'll use your ideas to build you the perfect GCSE results day section.
Sulfur
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'd love to know what other people got - a poll (nosey ) so we can all compare our grades. I like the idea of comparing thoughts before and thoughts after too.
suzywithaZY
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sulfur)
I'd love to know what other people got - a poll (nosey ) so we can all compare our grades. I like the idea of comparing thoughts before and thoughts after too.
Yeah, this xD And perhaps a general exam chat so we can talk about exams etc. in the run up to results day?
shooks
  • TSR Community Team
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by thechemistress)
Yeah, this xD And perhaps a general exam chat so we can talk about exams etc. in the run up to results day?
Interesting ideas - thanks.

With the general exam chat - do you mean a thread where people can talk about any exam they like? Would you find this more useful than the specific exam threads that are currently started up?
suzywithaZY
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by shooks)
Interesting ideas - thanks.

With the general exam chat - do you mean a thread where people can talk about any exam they like? Would you find this more useful than the specific exam threads that are currently started up?
Yeah, I would. Or at least official threads on specific exams, because as it is there are way too many threads on each exam
C0balt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i dont want anything specific because there will be arrogants who insult other "Less acdemically intelligent" students and brag their grades...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Manexopi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This sounds like a good idea! I think grade comparison will be pretty cool as well although I prefer threads specific to a certain exam because then I don't have to look for the relevant posts in a general thread.
EastGuava
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Tissues.
It's-Ruby
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by AlphaNick)
I'm going to Reading Festival, either to get drunk in relief or get drunk in sorrows... whatever happens, involves losing my mind a bit.
Same! Haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Derby
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evening - Derby Campus Postgraduate
    Tue, 22 Jan '19
  • University of the West of England, Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon - Frenchay Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1530)
79.23%
Leave (401)
20.77%

Watched Threads