Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You tighter than a nun brah.

Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Normal day? Tenner probably, my transport is all pre paid, i don't buy myself useless crap every day either. Days where I want to buy something specific? Up to 2k probably.
Ripper Phoenix
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i dont burn money.. i spendd
Loshie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Depends on what I specifically need. I spend around £4 on lunch maybe £10 if its at a restaurant. I do amazon browsing and buy a couple of random useless items for a few pounds but I would say no more than £10 a day. Up to £30 if I have a lot of money. Several hundred if I have been saving for something.
LostGear
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by King Leonidas)
You tighter than a nun brah.

Not all of us habe access to mummys and daddys account
MidnightDream
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I can spend money like nobody's business :yep: but I prefer to buy a lot of things during the sale, I truly am my mother's daughter :laugh: that said I spend like £20 a week on my public transport - imagine the shoes I could have bought with that :cry2:
TattyBoJangles
Badges: 19
Report 4 years ago
Depends what I need to buy..

On a normal day I won't spend more than a few quid, if anything, but if I go food shopping I might spend £20-30.
If I don't need petrol, I won't buy petrol - but if I do, that's about £50 for a full tank.
If it's my turn to travel to see my boyfriend, that's £90.
If I'm on holiday, I can quite easily spend £50+ in a day, depending on where I am and what I'm doing.

I don't tend to make random purchases, but I suppose when I do buy things I tend to spend more because I wait until I've run out of whatever it is I need (RE: Food shopping - I don't go daily buying bits and bobs, I'll do a big shop in one go).
LostGear
Rep:
?
(Original post by TattyBoJangles)
Depends what I need to buy..

On a normal day I won't spend more than a few quid, if anything, but if I go food shopping I might spend £20-30.
If I don't need petrol, I won't buy petrol - but if I do, that's about £50 for a full tank.
If it's my turn to travel to see my boyfriend, that's £90.
If I'm on holiday, I can quite easily spend £50+ in a day, depending on where I am and what I'm doing.

I don't tend to make random purchases, but I suppose when I do buy things I tend to spend more because I wait until I've run out of whatever it is I need (RE: Food shopping - I don't go daily buying bits and bobs, I'll do a big shop in one go).
the perfect wife
LostGear
Rep:
?
(Original post by MidnightDream)
I can spend money like nobody's business :yep: but I prefer to buy a lot of things during the sale, I truly am my mother's daughter :laugh: that said I spend like £20 a week on my public transport - imagine the shoes I could have bought with that :cry2:
this is one of the reasons why I campaign for 'free transport for all'
Le Nombre
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Obviously like 10k if I'm buying a car or something.

In terms of 'burning' as in spending it a bit unnecessarily, maybe 300 quid on a day at the races or something.
LostGear
Rep:
?
(Original post by Le Nombre)
Obviously like 10k if I'm buying a car or something.

In terms of 'burning' as in spending it a bit unnecessarily, maybe 300 quid on a day at the races or something.
in how much roughly?
Le Nombre
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by LostGear)
in how much roughly?
300 quid....Do you mean how long? Probably about 14 hours from first race to the end of the night out.
LostGear
Rep:
?
(Original post by Le Nombre)
300 quid....Do you mean how long? Probably about 14 hours from first race to the end of the night out.
No I meant Income?
Le Nombre
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No I meant Income?
Oh right, about 8k plus 6k grant for the year, but I live at home so don't have any major overheads. Most of my mates are on about 25-30k and spend about the same.
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I spent over 200k in one day by buying a house?
King Leonidas
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not all of us habe access to mummys and daddys account
You mad I have a job brah?
You mad I have a savings account brah?
You mad I don't spend my money on worthless **** brah?
N V ME
alow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Probably have one day every week or two when I spend £250+, haven't got too much money which is why I don't spend more :lol:
Stinkum
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anything more than a quid and I start getting agitated.
xMr_BrightSide
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anything over £20 is painful. Unless it's something proportionately worth it, like a new pair of shoes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (141)
46.08%
Pro-humanity (165)
53.92%

Watched Threads