tomfailinghelp
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Anybody else terrified?

I'm suddenly finding 24 mark unite 1 + 2 questions more difficult that I once did :confused:
TSR Learn Together
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Connorscott23
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tomfailinghelp)
Anybody else terrified?

I'm suddenly finding 24 mark unite 1 + 2 questions more difficult that I once did :confused:
Hey man, just done the exam how did you find of? I did questions 1 and 2. Found the September massacres question very difficult, found the others good though. Thought it was a hard paper tbh. Which ones did you do and how did you find it? Just wondering because of how worried I am I having done well. The 12 mark September masscares question has thrown me off, only wrote half a page for it...
tomfailinghelp
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Connorscott23)
Hey man, just done the exam how did you find of? I did questions 1 and 2. Found the September massacres question very difficult, found the others good though. Thought it was a hard paper tbh. Which ones did you do and how did you find it? Just wondering because of how worried I am I having done well. The 12 mark September masscares question has thrown me off, only wrote half a page for it...
You've replied to a year old thread
Connorscott23
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tomfailinghelp)
You've replied to a year old thread
... **** it, how was your exam last year new friend
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.39%
No (241)
33.61%

Watched Threads