ebruxoxo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello, this is a thread for the edexcel geo people. i wanted to make the thread so that we can talk about the content and generally help each other. Gd luck with everyone thats taking the exam.
hana_omar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What topics are you doing for unit 1-except the compulsory 4?

Posted from TSR Mobile
fabxtanya
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i found that exam hard
JAIYEKO
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by fabxtanya)
i found that exam hard
Yeah such a disgusting paper.
Sarahm123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What did everyone put for why the uks future climate will change ?
Ezgi_18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sarahm123 i think i put some along the lines that if the temperatures increased it would lead to ice caps melting and lead to floods, and loads of stuff probably didnt even make sense. That paper was ridiculous!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ezgi_18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What did you guys put for the question about earthquake proof buildings in LEDCs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ezgi_18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sarahm123 sorry i think i misread the WHY part of ur question

Posted from TSR Mobile
TheBluePianist
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That paper literally had no case studies!!!
ebruxoxo
Rep:
?
Heyy guys! im sorryy for such a late reply, i never realised! Umm.. I did foundation because Edexcel allows a mix tier therefore i can get a B on foundation hopefully. Foundation was really easy in my opinion, i have heard Higher was terrible. My school wrote a 4 page complaint, so dont worry guys there will be low grade boundaries!! I havent started revising for unit 2 yet which im worried about now.. i was really prepared for unit 1 but not for unit 2 i have tomorrow and wednesday, hopefully i can get it done. Good luck guys! do anyone predict what could come up for unit 2??
becketts
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ebruxoxo)
Heyy guys! im sorryy for such a late reply, i never realised! Umm.. I did foundation because Edexcel allows a mix tier therefore i can get a B on foundation hopefully. Foundation was really easy in my opinion, i have heard Higher was terrible. My school wrote a 4 page complaint, so dont worry guys there will be low grade boundaries!! I havent started revising for unit 2 yet which im worried about now.. i was really prepared for unit 1 but not for unit 2 i have tomorrow and wednesday, hopefully i can get it done. Good luck guys! do anyone predict what could come up for unit 2??
Ahh that's so awesome that your school wrote a 4 page complaint! Hopefully my school will complain, as my teacher told me some of the questions on the paper were not worded correctly, so they were actually geographically incorrect.
Rubato
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Apparently my teacher said it was harder than as papers :0 but yeah I'm screwed for the other exams as that was my best unit -.-
ebruxoxo
Rep:
?
Ah dont worry guys! Is anyone revising for paper 3? How if so? I have no idea!!
JAIYEKO
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You can't so mixed tier? I spoke to an exam officer about that??
ebruxoxo
Rep:
?
(Original post by JAIYEKO)
You can't so mixed tier? I spoke to an exam officer about that??
about what sorry?x
JAIYEKO
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
about what sorry?x
Doing mixed tier paper like foundation for dynamic and higher for the remaining two geography papers?
ebruxoxo
Rep:
?
(Original post by JAIYEKO)
Doing mixed tier paper like foundation for dynamic and higher for the remaining two geography papers?
Oh no i dont know about that, i do foundation for all but i can get a B overall if i do well.. check this: http://www.edexcel.com/quals/gcse/gc...px?notice=2268
Kirankhalsa
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oh no i dont know about that, i do foundation for all but i can get a B overall if i do well.. check this: http://www.edexcel.com/quals/gcse/gc...px?notice=2268
I failed both unit 1 and unit 2
JAIYEKO
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oh yeah definitely x. How did you think you did in both exams so far?
JAIYEKO
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Kirankhalsa)
I failed both unit 1 and unit 2
How do you know? How's your controlled assessment like? Did you do higher tier?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (68)
62.39%
No (41)
37.61%

Watched Threads