Spare room in a 7 bed house in Lenton Watch

grdean
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
We are a group of 6 students moving into a lovely 7 bed house for the academic year 2014/15. We are looking for a 7th housemate to live with next year
The house is really nice and was renovated in 2011. The details are as follows:
15 mins from Notts Uni Campus
Double beds
Cellar
Large Fitted Kitchen
Dishwasher
Fridge
Oven
Small garden
3 Bathrooms Inc. showers in all three
Lounge Inc. TV
Locks on bedroom doors
Burglar and Smoke alarms newly fitted
Washing machine
Microwave
Double glazing
Central heating!
Wifi: We will get virgin fibre optic broadband & TV for only £1.50 per person for the first 6 months which goes up to £3 per person after the 6 months

Your room will only cost you a total of £81 a week! (bills not included but the current students living there says it only adds about £5 onto the price!)

We are all first year students at Nottingham University and are all doing very different subjects. From Psychology to Medicine! But we are all very friendly and are looking for someone that's going want to become good friends with us over the course of the year. We are 3 boys and 3 girls so whatever gender you are it will be great.
Our landlords are amazing, they are so lovely! So don't worry about being uncomfortable with the landlords

The address of the house is 3 Henry Road, Lenton.

So are you in? Please message me or reply to this thread if you're interested and feel free to ask any questions, I will email you with some extra details like energy efficiency and stuff, I just want to see who is interested Thank you ever so much!

PHOTOS AND MORE DETAILS ON THE WEBSITE:
http://www.orangestudentproperties.c...enbedrooms.php
nattynut
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
:turban:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (295)
26.06%
Yes - they're famous (288)
25.44%
No I don't (549)
48.5%

Watched Threads