Can't seem to stop thinking about some guy that I met at an interview Watch

Kasa
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I naturally didn't get the job -- which didn't bother me too much because I met someone.

I found his honesty about his employment and his love for his degree touching. I found that there was somehow a connection between us instantly. I had no idea that he was into me but he seemed so freindly. I have spent HOURS looking for him on the Internet, but can't seem to find him.

What is this? And is there something wrong with me?
Lawrenc spa
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Trust me I wouldn't add him on Facebook. He may see that as a sign of being desperate at least I would anyway. If he didn't introduce himself to you either then don't bother
Guy Secretan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No you just really fancied someone it's natural to try and find out about them. Couldn't you just find him through the job. You should have got his number there and then as if you can't find him you'll have to forget about it.
Kasa
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Guy Secretan)
No you just really fancied someone it's natural to try and find out about them. Couldn't you just find him through the job. You should have got his number there and then as if you can't find him you'll have to forget about it.
We were interviewing at different companies within the same building.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (43)
44.79%
Pro-humanity (53)
55.21%

Watched Threads