Hi everyone ^___^ Watch

Ceilidh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
My name's Ceilidh (it's pronounced "Kay-Lee" it's Irish) I'm 23 and I'm from Wales ^____^ I didn't do very well in school due to health problems (I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and Generalised Anxiety Disorder) so I done GCSE's at my local college part-time when I left school. I'm now doing AS Psychology I thought I'd join as I could really do with some help revising :P I'd like to do A2 Psychology and AS Computing next year
spotify95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ceilidh)
My name's Ceilidh (it's pronounced "Kay-Lee" it's Irish) I'm 23 and I'm from Wales ^____^ I didn't do very well in school due to health problems (I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and Generalised Anxiety Disorder) so I done GCSE's at my local college part-time when I left school. I'm now doing AS Psychology I thought I'd join as I could really do with some help revising :P I'd like to do A2 Psychology and AS Computing next year
Hi, welcome to :tsr:

Have you settled into :tsr2: yet?

TSR is great for all things with GCSE/A Levels?uni etc, so you'll be fine

I'll link you up to the Computing/ICT and the Psychology forums, as you may find them helpful.

Any questions, give me a shout!
Ceilidh
Rep:
?
Nice to meet you ^___^
PonchoKid
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey ceilidh! Love that name!

Theres a Mental Health Support Society on TSR if your interested in getting to know others with different kinds of mental illnesses including GAD (i shall find the link for you)
Any questions just ask!

edit http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2602162

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ceilidh
Rep:
?
Aw, thank you People seem nice here ^___^
spotify95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yep, we always aim to be as nice as we can

This is a nice forum; there are some who are always out to get you... some of them ban you over ridiculous things also, with no way of getting an appeal!
PonchoKid
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
We try

Also just looked at your syndrome and i have hypermobility too :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1170)
79.38%
Leave (304)
20.62%

Watched Threads