Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Over christmas time I was talking to a girl, and felt as if we became very close, we went on a couple of dates. Then she stopped talking to me, i never got a explanation. Since then I have lost a lot of weight and become happier in my own skin. Upon her finding out she messaged me again recently, and said to her friend she though i looked 'hot'
    I don't think my personality has changed that much since, so dont know weather truing to get with her again would be a huge mistake. She's a really nice girl and enjoy every second spent with her, just having doubts because of last time...
    what should i do?

ReputationRep:
    She sounds a little bit shallow if your weight stopped her talking too you.

But then again there could be any number of reasons she stopped contact. I would give it another blast with her and see what vibes she gives off.

ReputationRep:
    I would talk to her but just be aware. There might of been a deeper/personal reason why she stopped talking. Maybe try asking her?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If she was as overweight as you were would you of fancied her as much. If the answers no then go for it.

ReputationRep:
    Well would you honestly want a fat GF?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.