The Student Room Group

finding maths hard

m1 is sooooooooooooooooo ****ing ****
Reply 1
ArabianPhoenix47510444
m1 is sooooooooooooooooo ****ing ****

Trustt mee lollll m1 is the ba***** part of maths
Do m3 then come back to me
Believe me you have not entered the hell of mathematics yet to think about mathematics in this way. :devil:
Original post by Jordanap

+1.

OP - M1 is lovely - just remember to resolve all your forces and learn your equations of motion, then everything will be common sense.

Practice makes perfect after all.
Original post by Jordanap

Original post by awais-iqb
Trustt mee lollll m1 is the ba***** part of maths

Good to know that I'm not the only one who think so. There are really more difficult parts in mathematics than m1.
M1 gets better once you've gotten your head around the basic concepts. Once you've got those bits, then the rest will slip into place and you'll be able to answer the questions pretty methodically (even if you don't quite get why it works!).

The best thing to do is just practice, practice, practice past papers. The same questions come up year on year: you'll soon get the hang of it.
Reply 7
Original post by Kallisto
Good to know that I'm not the only one who think so. There are really more difficult parts in mathematics than m1.

Id say some parts of mpc3 and mpc4 were difficult, I studied so hard for m1 last year and the exam just completely k0ed me :frown:
Id say some parts of mpc3 and mpc4 were difficult, I studied so hard for m1 last year and the exam just completely k0ed me :frown:

The hardest thing what I has to solved in mathematics so far was the evidence of certain validities for chebyshev polynomials by mathematical induction.
Reply 9
The hardest thing what I has to solved in mathematics so far was the evidence of certain validities for chebyshev polynomials by mathematical induction.

It sounds hard lol is thats not a level maths aqa is it?
It sounds hard lol is thats not a level maths aqa is it?

Could be! I have no idea, as I don't know the British education system. If you want to see some of these chebyshev polynomials, I can lead you to the thread.
Could be! I have no idea, as Idon't know the British education system. If you want to see some of these chebyshev polynomials, I can lead you to the thread.

Oh lool bet you were thinking whats mpc3 and mpc4? And suree but I am really tired right now been revising all day maybe I will fall asleep reading it haha :biggrin:
Oh lool bet you were thinking whats mpc3 and mpc4? (...)

I think mpc3 and mpc4 consist of analysis. One of the most interesting topic in mathematics, but also one of the most difficult one.

Quick Reply

Latest