This guy keeps annoying me and my brother, help ? Watch

Zerousa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So there's this guy at school who is so annoying it's unbelievable, and that most of our year group actually hates him (even boys!) .

So today a teacher came up to me and told me that the same guy had been bullying my brother, and my brother told the teacher to not tell me or my family. It's really upsetting because the guy keeps coming up to me and asks ' Is your brother gay?' and obviously my brother isn't and it really annoys me because this guy has literally made my life hell not only to my brother but to me aswell. I seriously loathe him and i'm not the type to hate anyone because i'm usually innocent (and dirty minded at times XD), but even today he's like to me "I can play dot to dot on your forehead" I just told him to shut the hell up but I heard someone at the back say "Oi just leave it man". So yeah any suggestions on how to get rid of this annoying guy out and forever ?

P.S I told the teacher ages ago but he just says that I said something back, so telling a teacher is like talking to a brick wall !
RHyoudon'kno
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think he feels inferior so he's trying to make you and your brother feel inferior too. I don't think it's anything personal. He's probably just looking for anyone to pick on.
RHyoudon'kno
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Why do people hate him?
Shahh112
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Slump him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Zerousa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Shahh112)
Slump him

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wish but sadly i'm way too innocent -.-
Zerousa
Rep:
?
(Original post by RHyoudon'kno)
Why do people hate him?
He likes picking on everyone literally even his friends. Whatever comes out of his mouth is never good :L
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Why do people hate him?
Gee, I wonder...
Shahh112
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Zerousa)
I wish but sadly i'm way too innocent -.-
Pay someone to do it for you then haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
RHyoudon'kno
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
He likes picking on everyone literally even his friends. Whatever comes out of his mouth is never good :L
Can you confront him? Maybe try and befriend him? Say that you'll back him up and stuff even though he's messed with you. He'll probably regret it afterwards.
Zerousa
Rep:
?
Can you confront him? Maybe try and befriend him? Say that you'll back him up and stuff even though he's messed with you. He'll probably regret it afterwards.
I don't think he will, he's too mean to do such 'kind' things but I guess i'll see what he does at school today, thank you though !
brunettegirl92
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
punch him? preferably in the face??

I might not be the best person to ask though. I was bullied at school and it didn't stop until college. I told teachers, my family came in to complain, but the school refused to move me to another class at it wouldn't stop.
I was always a shy, but nice kid. They destroyed that. Whenever I got new friends outside the class, this bloke would destroy the friendship. I only had one ally who was a sweet guy who was also bullied. Even when he took all my friendships, everything, he/they still wouldn't stop.
Eventually I got so sick of it that when they threatened me physically, I'd sock them one. and when they made a personal comment, I made one back. I turned into a right little prick. serves them right though - whatever I had become, they created through years of systematic bullying and abuse.
It didn't stop the nastiness, just the bullying. I was no longer a bully victim, I just got into fights a lot. I knew it wouldn't stop - silence didn't work, telling a teacher didn't work, ignoring it didn't work, avoiding them failed miserably. At least if I fought back I'd be making a stand, even if it did practically start a war - it was better than being a victim.

But this comes with a warning. The moment you fight back, you can no longer tell a teacher- they'll see you equally to blame. I became aggressive because I had to - it was survival. I did notice however that it can be a slippery slope, in which unless you have plenty of loyal friends and they are a 'popular kid' you may feel isolated.
If everyone hates him, you'll get pat on the back for saying '**** off you ****er'

also don't try to befriend him. don't lower yourself, you're better than that. what do you want to be friends with that little prick for anyway? (unless you plan on doing the whole mean girls thing, then go for it). I've seen a bully victim attempt to befriend his abusers, and it was one of the saddest, disheartening, depressing and down right desperate things I've ever seen.
0zzy94
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm pretty liberal but bullying is school has only one resolution.

Telling teachers doesn't bloody work, i wonder when they'll realise that. Tell your brother to beat the crap out of him.

I was bullied / pushed around from 13 - 16. My sister is one year younger than me. I went into sixth form, she moved into my school (she wasn't at my school). Anyway, one day when I was waiting for her outside some idiots started pushing me around and calling me crap, I didn't care. Then my sister came out, they started calling her names, for the first time ever I started getting annoyed... then they grabbed her books and chucked them at her.

To my own shock, without even thinking, I lost the plot and jumped on him. I bashed him so hard, probably too hard... I lost control and honestly it happened so fast I didn't think. I just flash forwarded into being pushed off him by the P.E teacher. He was shaken up, tearing up and very bloody

I would have been thrown out, but 3+ years of being a very good student saved me. I don't think I could have done it again tbh, but I didn't have to, from that day on nobody ever tried anything with me. Even when the teachers were yelling at me, I felt amazing.

I dont condone violence, I do condone self defence.
presidential_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Tell your brother to ignore him and work hard in school so in 20 years he can drive past him in a lambo while he's serves him at McDonald's, thats real payback
Dilzo999
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hire an assassin on the guy.
RHyoudon'kno
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't think he will, he's too mean to do such 'kind' things but I guess i'll see what he does at school today, thank you though !
You're welcome.
Zerousa
Rep:
?
(Original post by 0zzy94)
I'm pretty liberal but bullying is school has only one resolution.

Telling teachers doesn't bloody work, i wonder when they'll realise that. Tell your brother to beat the crap out of him.

I was bullied / pushed around from 13 - 16. My sister is one year younger than me. I went into sixth form, she moved into my school (she wasn't at my school). Anyway, one day when I was waiting for her outside some idiots started pushing me around and calling me crap, I didn't care. Then my sister came out, they started calling her names, for the first time ever I started getting annoyed... then they grabbed her books and chucked them at her.

To my own shock, without even thinking, I lost the plot and jumped on him. I bashed him so hard, probably too hard... I lost control and honestly it happened so fast I didn't think. I just flash forwarded into being pushed off him by the P.E teacher. He was shaken up, tearing up and very bloody

I would have been thrown out, but 3+ years of being a very good student saved me. I don't think I could have done it again tbh, but I didn't have to, from that day on nobody ever tried anything with me. Even when the teachers were yelling at me, I felt amazing.

I dont condone violence, I do condone self defence.
Wow, it must be awesome to beat the crap out of someone you hate so much, if only I was that strong. Thanks for that story it's really nice to hear that a similar story happened to someone else and I can relate too because I didn't find anything on the internet anywhere. Thank you !
0zzy94
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wow, it must be awesome to beat the crap out of someone you hate so much, if only I was that strong. Thanks for that story it's really nice to hear that a similar story happened to someone else and I can relate too because I didn't find anything on the internet anywhere. Thank you !
FYI that experience was the most important in my life for so many reasons.

I became so much more confident after that in every part of life. I've never been pushed around since, if someone hits me - I'll hit back etc. Before I was like a frozen robot, I would freeze and couldn't move.

I spoke to friends/family and everyone agrees. I think everyone has a breaking point, once you pass it once, you'll never be that frail person again. The question is, when/how will you reach that breaking point and making sure you don't cause extremely serious consequences.
Melon girl
  • Study Helper
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Tell him to shut up and put him in his place, he is insecure and using other people as a way to try and raise himself. Smirk in his face, tell him he's pathetic and walk off.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1377)
79.5%
Leave (355)
20.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise