?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am proud to say I never.
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've never purposefully bullied anyone but I'm sure I've maybe called someone something or said something that I probably never realised at the time could have really hurt the person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
sixsixsix
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
yeah i have but i don't really regret it anymore seeing as her life is 100x better than mine now looool

dat karma
Pulse.
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Never directly but have been part of groups that didn't see it as particularly damaging back at school. Needless to say I regret it aswell as regretting not doing something to stop someone else when I could have.

Posted from TSR Mobile
physicsbook
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've not bullied someone but I have been bullied. I left school 3 years ago and sometimes I still cry about it because it still effects my everyday life and I hope that the people who bullied me regret their actions because their actions were seriously damaging.

Saying that I try not to hold it against them as it was school and no one is fully aware of how their actions effect others and no one ever told them not to do it.
beccagood95
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
When I was 14, there was a boy in my form (who was quite a bit overweight which people often joked about) who seemed to REALLY want a girlfriend but no girl would give him the time of day. He was a bit annoying, but I guess he could be kind of sweet on occasion. He was talking to me on facebook and asked me if I wanted to have "facebook sex" with him (basically just sexting over facebook I guess?).
I obviously said no, and then the next day I told EVERYBODY because I thought it was hilarious. People made fun of him for it for a while and when he denied it, his face went completely red.
When I think about it now, I feel really sad because I should never have told anyone at all. I should have politely declined and left it at that. He must have been so embarrassed and it's those kinds of situations that can cause people to do horrible things to themselves or stay at home because they're too ashamed to go in. 14 year old me just didn't think about stuff like that.
Stinkum
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Unfortunately, yes. Very regrettable.
Eloades11
  • Study Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I did, but I regret nothing.
lilyobz
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I was bullied in primary school by a very cruel boy, thankfully he is in jail now XD
WitnessMO
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have. But don't really regret it. I have also been bullied. It seems a natural growing up process, to toughen you up. The only bullying that sounds scary is cyber bullying because then you are alone in your room without friends to defend or counsel you.
mynameisntbobk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've never done so on purpose if I have at all. The only thing I can remember is not including a few people into my friendship group because they annoyed me and I could have handled that much better instead of basically going mad in an English lesson (where one of them sat next to me)
SamTheMan95
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Only bullied, until the day they tried to physically attack me. Managed to drop 1 of them with a single punch, then the rest just backed off.

I never had it in me to actually bully someone.
Rosie786
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by physicsbook)
I've not bullied someone but I have been bullied. I left school 3 years ago and sometimes I still cry about it because it still effects my everyday life and I hope that the people who bullied me regret their actions because their actions were seriously damaging.

Saying that I try not to hold it against them as it was school and no one is fully aware of how their actions effect others and no one ever told them not to do it.
Im sorry to hear that. I was bullied a lot as well and I really wished that the bullies would grow out of that phase but some don't. I know one who is still the same after 5 years since we left high school.
Dumachi
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes I was, I had cancer in secondary school so was seen as a easy target, though in the end I lost it and stabbed someone with a screwdriver and nearly got expelled. These days I actively bully the bully's
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (293)
26.11%
Yes - they're famous (283)
25.22%
No I don't (546)
48.66%

Watched Threads