Gcse german writing assessment Watch

Christina Tiana
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
can someone help to check over my German writing assessment please? It's based on the school topic and the task is to write a letter describing English school life.
Attached files
nerdini
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wow! Your German is very good!
Here are my suggestions. We can discuss them if you want
Attached files
Christina Tiana
Rep:
?
(Original post by nerdini)
Thank you!! I made so many mistakes haha do you think I should include any other tenses? or have i missed out some tenses? And what you edited was way beyond GCSE level I think, thank you I think my teacher would be very surprised haha, are you a native speaker?
Christina Tiana
Rep:
?
(Original post by nerdini)
I added a sentence in, Obwohl ich wie ein Murmeltier geschlafen habe, was mir das Gefühl besser. does this make sense following 'ich war zu krank...'? :confused:
nerdini
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Christina Tiana)
I added a sentence in, Obwohl ich wie ein Murmeltier geschlafen habe, was mir das Gefühl besser. does this make sense following 'ich war zu krank...'? :confused:

Sure it makes sense Add it! I like the Murmeltier expression : D

-> Obwohl ich wie ein Murmeltier geschlafen habe, fühlte ich mich nicht besser. (you wanted to say that you didn't feel better, right?)

Do you have to include all tenses? Oh, that's why you added "werden" in the last paragraph! You can leave your original sentence then (erstens werde ich.... - it was grammatically correct. I only changed it because it was a little unnatural. but if you want to use as many tenses as possible, you should definitely leave it I think you included all necessary tenses

You didn't make many mistakes. I just made it a bit more natural, that's all. As I said, your German is very good!

And I'm not a native speaker, I just majored in German language and literature - at least it's good for something
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1111)
79.07%
Leave (294)
20.93%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed