GCSE French Listening and Reading this Monday! Watch

Tintin007
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am so nervous for the upcoming exams and french for some reason seems to be the least exam i am worried about.
My teacher told me that my coursework is a very high A and coursework is 60% but once moderated by examiners can go down or up.
So now i have 20% reading and 20% listening to do.
So roughly what grade do i need to get in my reading and listening to get an A* overall? Bearing in mind that i don't do so well in them, i roughly get on average about 29/40 on each paper which is like an A
My exam board is Edexcel
thank you!
hockey101
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
To get an A* overall you'll need an A* in the papers if your coursework isn't A*. It will probably have to be a medium A* to pull the coursework up so maybe about 35/40 on each paper. This is just an idea of roughly because work is subject to moderation and the grade boundaries can always change. Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1170)
79.38%
Leave (304)
20.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise