Turn on thread page Beta

How do I apply for benefits? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm an AS student about to fail my AS levels and so I'll not be allowed to continue onto the A2 courses. In January I attained DEBE in my exams and it's very likely that I will attain 4 E grades this summer because I haven't revised but I also don't enjoy my courses. How do I go about applying for benefits because I don't want to do anything else that I don't enjoy. I have thought about other menial jobs but I don't fancy like working long hours for little pay, so I'll be happy claiming benefits.

How do I do this?

ReputationRep:
    Pathetic troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x__justmyluck)
    Pathetic troll.
    No I posted other threads about this yesterday but no one has appeared to have answered them.

ReputationRep:
    Direct gov, I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Top Kek)
    No I posted other threads about this yesterday but no one has appeared to have answered them.
    How old are you? If you're under 25 you're unlikely to get enough to live on. Get a job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x__justmyluck)
    How old are you? If you're under 25 you're unlikely to get enough to live on. Get a job.
    I am 18. I cannot get a job as I have no viable skills or qualifications apart from GCSEs. Technically I am homeless. Well about to be that is. Do you know if this will increase my benefit allowance?

ReputationRep:
    I'm an AS student about to fail my AS levels and so I'll not be allowed to continue onto the A2 courses. In January I attained DEBE in my exams and it's very likely that I will attain 4 E grades this summer because I haven't revised but I also don't enjoy my courses. How do I go about applying for benefits because I don't want to do anything else that I don't enjoy. I have thought about other menial jobs but I don't fancy like working long hours for little pay, so I'll be happy claiming benefits.

How do I do this?
    There weren't any January exams this year were there? What subjects are you doing? Could you not ask your teachers or friends for help you school or college should have some sort of learning support system. Work hard and revise you butt off and see what happens. If not look on government websites or your council website go to your civic centre or job centre or advice services to ask them what sort of benefits you will be entitled to and how you would go about claiming them.

ReputationRep:
    I am 18. I cannot get a job as I have no viable skills or qualifications apart from GCSEs. Technically I am homeless. Well about to be that is. Do you know if this will increase my benefit allowance?
    Get a minimum wage job or get skill to get a better job. People like you are lazy and pathetic. Why should the government pay for you to live when you don't plan on providing for yourself.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.