Exam clash can i revise Watch

dilkaran
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi,
My exams clash and it says I have a supervised break in that time. Does this mean that I take revise during this 45 minute time?
Invest
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by dilkaran)
Hi,
My exams clash and it says I have a supervised break in that time. Does this mean that I take revise during this 45 minute time?
No. You are not allowed time to revise between exams that were supposed to be taken at the same time. Sorry to say that but that's how things are.
dilkaran
Rep:
?
(Original post by Invest)
No. You are not allowed time to revise between exams that were supposed to be taken at the same time. Sorry to say that but that's how things are.
actually i think i am
RibenaRockstar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You are allowed to revise, but all of your materials should be put wherever you're having your isolation break before you go into the exam and then not tampered with.
Invest
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
actually i think i am
Are you? My exams supervisor told my friends you are not allowed.
AdampskiB
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
actually i think i am
Why ask then? :confused:
RVNmax
  • Study Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by AdampskiB)
Why ask then? :confused:
Haha, I'm guessing OP has just found out some new information from somewhere else.
educonfused
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My school have told us that we're allowed to revise between our Biology and AS RS exams on Tuesday, so, as long as you hand them in before your first exam starts, it should be fine. However, if you only have 45 minutes, and if it's over lunch, then you're not going to want to revise, just de-stress from the first one, before the second one.
dilkaran
Rep:
?
(Original post by educonfused)
My school have told us that we're allowed to revise between our Biology and AS RS exams on Tuesday, so, as long as you hand them in before your first exam starts, it should be fine. However, if you only have 45 minutes, and if it's over lunch, then you're not going to want to revise, just de-stress from the first one, before the second one.
i have 45 mins over lunch , gonna have 10 min break then just revise
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1072)
79.06%
Leave (284)
20.94%

Watched Threads