Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have firmed applied psychology at cale and I was wondering anyone else is the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by persianqueen)
    I have firmed applied psychology at cale and I was wondering anyone else is the same
    Hi!
    Did the same here.
    I think I will meet the conditions and at the moment I'm doing some research on accommodation - I wonder whether to rent a flat somewhere in the city or apply for accommodation in the uni. (btw, I'm from Bulgaria)

I hope to like Glasgow, I've heard very nice things of it.
    What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunshine6)
    Hi!
    Did the same here.
    I think I will meet the conditions and at the moment I'm doing some research on accommodation - I wonder whether to rent a flat somewhere in the city or apply for accommodation in the uni. (btw, I'm from Bulgaria)

I hope to like Glasgow, I've heard very nice things of it.
    What about you?

Nice what are your conditions ? I live in glasgow so I will be staying at home your from Bulgaria... wow nice ! Listen you will love glasgow, its a beautiful city with friendly people and I swear when you come here it will feel like you are in home not a foreign country !!

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad to hear this(something positive,finally! haha)
    I have to have an English certificate(I already passed the exam) and to obtain grade 5 in my Diploma which is quite easy. That is not really the problem for me. Lately I've been worried because people say it's hard to find a job there(and when I firmed a month ago, I thought the exactly opposite). One of the main reasons I have chosen Glasgow is that I can find job faster, because my parents can't really help me with the rent and everything.
    If it's ok can you give me an advice - whether apartments for rent there are cheaper than the accommodation in the uni for example, if you know something - any info would be helpful

ReputationRep:
    Me too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    By the way, do you guys know whether it is mandatory to study Maths(one of the subjects)? Because they want me to obtain a certain grade in Maths for Psychology, it is no problem, but I'm worried whether I will have to study it in future ...?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Cale is my firm choice too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Cali to do psychology in September as well! far too excited!!

ReputationRep:
    Me too Im so excited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NatashaT)
    I'm going to Cali to do psychology in September as well! far too excited!!
    I'm sending my application away on Friday! Just wondrring what were your results in your exams? Because im scared mine aren't good enough. I got 2 Bs and a D in highers and hopefully will get 2 As and a B this year, fingers crossed haha, but I'm not sure thats enough

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for psychology too! I've been wondering about accommodation as well and whether I'm going to have to look for a flatmate. I haven't received an offer yet though!

ReputationRep:
    haven't received an offer from psychology only uni I'm still waiting on though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.