Turn on thread page Beta

La Dispute? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone on here like the band La Dispute? I must admit, they're quite an acquired taste but I have grown to love them I don't know all of their songs as I've only started listening to them properly recently (even though I've loved a couple of their songs for a while now). I don't really listen to any other bands that are that similar to La Dispute tbh but these guys are genuinely amazing

If you haven't heard of them, I recommend their song Nine - it's just pure perfection.

ReputationRep:
    Amazing band.

Cannot wait for their show next week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devel)
    Amazing band.

Cannot wait for their show next week.
    Awesome, have fun! No one I know has ever heard of them, kinda makes me sad that such amazing music isn't appreciated to its full potential sometimes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malena123)
    Awesome, have fun! No one I know has ever heard of them, kinda makes me sad that such amazing music isn't appreciated to its full potential sometimes
    Yeah Jordan is my favourite lyricist along with Greg Puciato and Tom Waits.

I've seen them play a thirty minute set at a festival before but getting to see them headline their own show will be great.

I think a lot of it is to do with their sound. When I first heard them I wasn't massively into them at all and it took some time for them to grow on me. Now they are one of my favourite bands. :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devel)
    Yeah Jordan is my favourite lyricist along with Greg Puciato and Tom Waits.

I've seen them play a thirty minute set at a festival before but getting to see them headline their own show will be great.

I think a lot of it is to do with their sound. When I first heard them I wasn't massively into them at all and it took some time for them to grow on me. Now they are one of my favourite bands. :thumbsup:
    Yeah, it's literally poetry what comes out of his mouth! And sounds awesome, have a fantastic time!

And yeah, I guess so. I was the same too but I'm really into them now

ReputationRep:
    There are more people that love them! Have to admit a letter is my favourite!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

:love:

I really want them to do some more Here Hear EP's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devel)

such a beautiful song :bl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devel)

I agree, the Here, Hear EPs are great!

(Original post by sophysunshine2)
    There are more people that love them! Have to admit a letter is my favourite!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Woo! Join the club lol :') do you recommend any songs because I've only actually listened to Here, Hear vol II and III and the full Rooms of the House album and King Park

ReputationRep:
    Listen to the album wildlife!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophysunshine2)
    Listen to the album wildlife!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Will do, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Great gig tonight. :woo:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.