Cannot view some of the numeracy test questions!! Watch

Bham_Studentessa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi,

So I've been practising for the numeracy test for some time and I noticed that I cannot view some of the written questions. The layout of the test is portrait, however there is no scroll down bar on the side, so I cannot view the bottom of a bar chart or table on some questions. I answered randomly on about 4-5 questions, because of that. I use a macbook with chrome, if that can help. How to remedy this situation?

Cheers,
freida20
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
ok not sure if this is the same problem I had with the literacy. I e-mailed them to resolve it and tried all sorts but it didn't work. In the end I had to give up using my laptop (small screen size) where I couldn't see the whole test and use my desktop (large screen size)

If you have access to computers at work / uni that you can use perhaps it might be worth trying so you can at least practice the test.

Not an ideal solution sorry - hopefully someone will have a better one!

Good luck with your test!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (16)
19.51%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (35)
42.68%
Nope, not that interesting (31)
37.8%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise