How are you feeling

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by libbylangham
I want to revise more but I'm just not feeling it, I hate RE anyway������

how comes ?
Reply 21
Original post by beckyrebecca
I have this exam too :redface: How have you revised for it?

Outside of lessons, I haven't: to me it just seems to be remembering exam technique and memorizing keywords.
Original post by Ben4
I have additional science on tuesday and history and pe also on friday - getting scared...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I also have History and PE on Friday. AQA History, which I'll most likely fail, and edexcel PE.
I'm so nervous yet completely calm at the same time if that makes sense😂 I know it know, an oxymoron at it's finest lol. I think it's mainly because I've set myself such high goals but I don't think my revision has been efficient enough to consolidate it *sighs*. Thankfully, I only have rs and French on Monday and geography on Tuesday of next week😰 can't wait for exams to be over😒

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by bencs25
Edexcel, Religion & Life.

ohh
Reply 26
who here's doing Mark's Gospel RE
Original post by Sacred Ground
I also have History and PE on Friday. AQA History, which I'll most likely fail, and edexcel PE.

same, what do you study in aqa history?
Original post by Ben4

Aha, fellow AQA historians. What topics are you doing?
Original post by Ben4

Hitlers foreign policy, Peacekeeping and The Road to War - Paper 1
1920's America and Hitlers Germany - Paper 2
How about yourself?
Original post by Sacred Ground
Hitlers foreign policy, Peacekeeping and The Road to War - Paper 1
1920's America and Hitlers Germany - Paper 2
How about yourself?

i think i have exactly the same as you for paper 1 , hitlers foreign policy, peacekeeping and the treaty of versailles, and the road to world war one.

in paper 2 i have the roaring twenties, race relations and another one i cant remember :P thats quite bad seen as the exam is in less than 2 weeks haha

Original post by thechemistress
Aha, fellow AQA historians. What topics are you doing?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 31
Original post by Ben4
I have additional science on tuesday and history and pe also on friday - getting scared...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck to the both us. :frown:
Original post by Asiret
Good luck to the both us. :frown:

im sure we will do good! :P but tbh i didnt choose to do pe gcse so not really bothered what I get haha but obviously would like a B or more!
Anxious about my parents with regards to Nursing school and I am anxious about getting Amy case study in by tomorrow

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

Quick Reply

Latest