Edexcel Geography A1 GCSE - 13th May 2014 ;

Watch
absolutelyaidan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I have got my upcoming GCSE for Geography approaching and according to my Exam Timetable it states Geography A1, A2 and A3. I understand that A1 is Map Skills but I struggle to find anywhere that states what each unit is targeted for.
I have been revising everything but would like a specific mindset before I enter the hall if anyone could assist me?
CurleysWife
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by absolutelyaidan)
I have got my upcoming GCSE for Geography approaching and according to my Exam Timetable it states Geography A1, A2 and A3. I understand that A1 is Map Skills but I struggle to find anywhere that states what each unit is targeted for.
I have been revising everything but would like a specific mindset before I enter the hall if anyone could assist me?

Hi I'm doing these exams too!
A2 is about the natural environment - so rivers, flooding, volcanoes etc...
A3 is about the human environment - so population, wasteful world (or watery world) etc...
Dyl98an
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Does anyone know whether for the unit 2 exam you need to know all of the topics for section A of the paper and all for section B of the paper. On the Jan 2013 paper and June 2012 paper it says answer one question from section A (Coastal Landscapes, River Landscapes, Tectonic Landscapes or Glaciated Landsvapes) and one question from section B (Watery World or Wasteful World)
Mr.Samba
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Dyl98an)
Does anyone know whether for the unit 2 exam you need to know all of the topics for section A of the paper and all for section B of the paper. On the Jan 2013 paper and June 2012 paper it says answer one question from section A (Coastal Landscapes, River Landscapes, Tectonic Landscapes or Glaciated Landsvapes) and one question from section B (Watery World or Wasteful World)

I believe you have to learn everything for section A, all questions in this must be answered. As for section B, you either choose a Wasteful World, or a Watery World. Choose the one you are strongest at (you have probably only revised one of them in class).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (124)
4.93%
Uncertainty around my education (370)
14.72%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (275)
10.94%
Lack of purpose or motivation (354)
14.08%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (116)
4.61%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (152)
6.05%
Loneliness (215)
8.55%
Financial worries (94)
3.74%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (106)
4.22%
Exposure to negative news/social media (119)
4.73%
Lack of real life entertainment (133)
5.29%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (219)
8.71%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (237)
9.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise