Can you take Kalms with Anti-depressants (Sertraline) Watch

Ceilidh
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm on 200mg of Sertraline for depression and generalised anxiety disorder. I am really stressed right now due to exams >.> Could I take Kalms as well as Sertraline?

I used to take Kalms back when I was 17/18 (which did help a bit) but I stopped once I started taking anti-depressants.

I've done some googling and practically every link I click has people saying "I don't know" -___-

Is anyone here taking Kalms as well as anti-depressants?
.snowflake.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've just googled Kalms, to see what's in them. Their ingredients are VERY similar to those in my nytol tablets. The back of the green nytol tablets do say 'Do not take if you're taking antidepressant medication' - which is what sertraline is, so you probably can't take them. Sorry!
Ceilidh
Rep:
?
That sucks I was hoping to take some tomorrow morning. I guess I'll just have to try and calm myself without them Thanks.
.snowflake.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ceilidh)
That sucks I was hoping to take some tomorrow morning. I guess I'll just have to try and calm myself without them Thanks.
-hugging- I'm really sorry, it's not even like you could up the dose of the sertraline either (I'm on it for anxiety/ panic disorder, always fun when you sit near the front, and are now constantly yawning)
Ceilidh
Rep:
?
I think I need to go on yet another anti-depressant. Sertraline helps my depression a great deal but not my anxiety
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.82%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (223)
40.55%
Nope, not that interesting (218)
39.64%

Watched Threads