Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My Daughter should be starting University this year.
    My income fell dramatically from the tax years 2012/2013 to 2013/2014

I filled in the online application with my 2012/2013 earnings and posted a CYI basing my 2014/2015 estimate on my 2013/2014 earnings, which as far as I can tell is what I was meant to do.

1) is there any way to tell whether or not the CYI has been received, I should probably have sent recorded but didn't.

2) will universities be told of the change or will bursaries etc still be based on our 2012/2013 income.

3) Is the CYI take into account for any 2014/2015 grants as my daughter has already received a student finance breakdown letter which doesn't take the CYI int account.

thanks
    Steve
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there,

To confirm receipt of the CYI form you should call us on 0300 100 0607.

Universities will be able to share this information with us providing all parties in the application have consented to this.

A reassessment will take place using the lower figures and a new notification of entitlement will be issued detailing the updated award.

Thanks

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Performance Design and Practice Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.