My Daughter should be starting University this year.
My income fell dramatically from the tax years 2012/2013 to 2013/2014
I filled in the online application with my 2012/2013 earnings and posted a CYI basing my 2014/2015 estimate on my 2013/2014 earnings, which as far as I can tell is what I was meant to do.
1) is there any way to tell whether or not the CYI has been received, I should probably have sent recorded but didn't.
2) will universities be told of the change or will bursaries etc still be based on our 2012/2013 income.
3) Is the CYI take into account for any 2014/2015 grants as my daughter has already received a student finance breakdown letter which doesn't take the CYI int account.
Turn on thread page Beta
CYI 2014/2015 and Bursaries watch
- Thread Starter
- 10-05-2014 14:40
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
- 231 followers
- 2 badges
- Send a private message to Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Offline2ReputationRep:Official TSR Representative
- Official TSR Representative
- 15-05-2014 14:16
To confirm receipt of the CYI form you should call us on 0300 100 0607.
Universities will be able to share this information with us providing all parties in the application have consented to this.
A reassessment will take place using the lower figures and a new notification of entitlement will be issued detailing the updated award.