username1413973
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey, I just wanted to know what sort if requirements magic circle and silver circle firms would be looking for? In terms of academic and extra curriculum work.
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
LawLad13
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jakebarker1605)
Hey, I just wanted to know what sort if requirements magic circle and silver circle firms would be looking for? In terms of academic and extra curriculum work.
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
The minimum requirements are AAB at A-level and a 2.1 (or projected for Summer vacation schemes). Plenty of candidates have better academics than this though, so it's a case of simply doing your best.

There are no prescribed extra-curricular activities - of course, no one is denying that certain achievements/interests are more interesting and impressive than others. However, it's certainly more important to be able to talk enthusiastically about your chosen interests and how/why they make you a better suited candidate than your competition.
username1413973
Rep:
?
(Original post by LawLad13)
The minimum requirements are AAB at A-level and a 2.1 (or projected for Summer vacation schemes). Plenty of candidates have better academics than this though, so it's a case of simply doing your best.

There are no prescribed extra-curricular activities - of course, no one is denying that certain achievements/interests are more interesting and impressive than others. However, it's certainly more important to be able to talk enthusiastically about your chosen interests and how/why they make you a better suited candidate than your competition.
Ah thank you very much! Gives me a good idea thank you! Have you tried to go down this route before? Or are you in this profession at the moment?

Posted from TSR Mobile
LawLad13
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jakebarker1605)
Ah thank you very much! Gives me a good idea thank you! Have you tried to go down this route before? Or are you in this profession at the moment?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No worries. I have a TC with a MC firm, so if you have any more questions, do feel free to PM me.
username1413973
Rep:
?
(Original post by LawLad13)
No worries. I have a TC with a MC firm, so if you have any more questions, do feel free to PM me.
Wow you're so lucky! Thank you very much

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (122)
65.24%
No I haven't decided yet (39)
20.86%
Yes but I might change my mind (26)
13.9%

Watched Threads