Turn on thread page Beta

Bad Neighbours: Are college/university parties anything like that? watch

ReputationRep:
    What are they really like?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen the film, only the trailer but I would say that the film may slightly exaggerate things :P.

I've never really had a problem with the neighbours but my house mate has rung up the 'noise police' on a few occassions about one house because they can be ridiculously loud on occassions. For example, in the January exam period they were listening to dance/dub step music from about 7pm until 8am and we had a 9am exam that day. There was still a week of exams left at this point so they must have known that people were still revising etc. They also tend to venture into our garden to play frisbee (as you do). I suppose it could be worse though.

One of my friend's at a different uni used to live next to a family that would repeatedly beat up their animals and when I visited her, I could hear the dogs whimpering... it was awful. Thankfully the family has been evicted and the dogs were taken away.

ReputationRep:
    Uni parties are jokes, drinking games and the like are rife.

ReputationRep:
    Ha, cannot wait to go to uni! Let the fun times begin

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.