Am I the only one who DOESNT think Leela is Perris mum on Hollyoaks? Watch

Chloelynn152
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Everyone seems to think that she's her biological mum. But I don't. Thinking logically.
Roscoes: joe is the oldest roscoe at 30, Ziggy is the youngest of the adults. Freddie is about 24, which makes Ziggy around 20-22 (a guess, as he dated ruby who was about 17-18.

So ziggy is about 20-22, dating leela. Who would be around the same age. Let's say 21-22. Perri is 14. 22-14=8. Impossible. Sienna is 27, had her child at 13. Child has same birthday as perri. Obviously perri is hers!
aamyy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sam is Peri's adopted mum, Leela is her sister (but not biologically). Sam has admitted that Peri is not hers when she was having her operation. This means that Sienna is probably her mother.
joanne niall
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i don't think it's leela's cuz when perri was in hospital sam told danny perri's mum's coming out of prison soon ...
i think it might be teresas cuz she's in prison and apariently coming back soon .... could be wrong
Chatroom101
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's said tha leela is 25 years old, so if Perrie is her child, she had her at 11
MASTER265
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
sienna is her mother. It was on the daily mail
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.54%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (143)
41.09%
Nope, not that interesting (137)
39.37%

Watched Threads