WeaselMcCloud
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I'm doing my GCSE RE Religion and life issues with WJEC on Monday (Course code 44510001, Specification B) if that helps and I don't know what religions we're allowed to use! So, am I allowed to use any religion at all or only the 7 world religions? For instance, would I be able to cite the Bahai Faith for a question on equality, or does that not get credit? Thanks in advance for any help!
Lasagneee
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by WeaselMcCloud)
I'm doing my GCSE RE Religion and life issues with WJEC on Monday (Course code 44510001, Specification B) if that helps and I don't know what religions we're allowed to use! So, am I allowed to use any religion at all or only the 7 world religions? For instance, would I be able to cite the Bahai Faith for a question on equality, or does that not get credit? Thanks in advance for any help!
I actually thought this was a WJEC appreciation thread hahaha

(Sorry I can't actually help with your question)
whatcoulditbe
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I'm pretty sure you can refer to Judaism, Hinduism and Christianity, I'll go check the mark scheme now
WeaselMcCloud
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
thx
whatcoulditbe
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Yep, Christianity, Orthodox Christians, Catholics, Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, and Sikhism
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (17)
18.48%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (31)
33.7%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
5.43%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
2.17%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (9)
9.78%
Reading articles about what steps to take (18)
19.57%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
4.35%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
6.52%

Watched Threads