Turn on thread page Beta

Last Minute A level Revision watch

ReputationRep:
    I've got my first exam Tuesday and I am loosing motivation and need some advice about last minute revision for a level exams.

ReputationRep:
    i suggest that you dont loose motivation you have made it all to this moment so you can do it ...
    try past papers and see their trend and see from their what you can learn asap . also check the grade boundries to hav a rough idea of how u gonna do
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by non)
    I've got my first exam Tuesday and I am loosing motivation and need some advice about last minute revision for a level exams.
    Go through as many past papers as you can! As past papers allow you to see how the exam is structured and the style of questions you will get!

Do not lose motivation. Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by non)
    Is it edexcel economics?
    I would suggest getting the revision guide tomorrow morning if you don't have so already and then go through the entire thing on Sunday evening and Monday. It's only 33 pages and if you can master that then you should get an A in the exam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanyaI)
    Is it edexcel economics?
    I would suggest getting the revision guide tomorrow morning if you don't have so already and then go through the entire thing on Sunday evening and Monday. It's only 33 pages and if you can master that then you should get an A in the exam.
    Would the revision guide be helpful for CIE Eco?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Archit13)
    Would the revision guide be helpful for CIE Eco?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It is designed specifically for the Edexcel exam board, so if you are doing Edexcel international exam than it should be of use. However, for the cambridge internationals, I haven't a clue, if you want, you can get a generic revision guide or compare spec's of the two exams and see if they are similar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanyaI)
    Is it edexcel economics?
    It's aqa economics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheStudent18)
    Go through as many past papers as you can! As past papers allow you to see how the exam is structured and the style of questions you will get!

Do not lose motivation. Good Luck
    'i'll print off some past papers now and try them, thanks.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by non)
    'i'll print off some past papers now and try them, thanks.
    No problem.

Just take it easy as the exams are so close now, don't get stressed. You will be fine!

If you have any other worries or concerns etc., just PM me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by non)
    Check out "Exams - Preparation and Revising", a free download from www.keweipress.com

You might find "Ten Top Tips for Revising for Exams" useful too. It is a chapter in the eBook You Too Can Study More Easily: Tips for Dummies and Others which is also free from the same site.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Just make key points of every topic in that subject. Look at the specification and past papers

Good luck. Dont give up. What you do between now and tuesday will make a big difference to your grade!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you've already solved past papers. Don't do more... Instead, go through everything you've done, and see how each question is solved and what mistake you're making. Re-evaluate your paper more than just solving loads of them. Good luck for exams! Never give up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.