AS Level Geography AQA Unit 1 predictions?

Watch
lawrawrr
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
With the exam being on Monday, I was wondering what people are expecting to come up for the 15 mark questions based on previous questions.

I am doing the sections: Rivers, Coasts, Population and Health.
Bethersss_
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm thinking rejuvenation river's wise, or possibly flooding!! I'm thinking more rejuvenation as flooding hasn't come up for the 15 marker in coasts for AGES!! So that's probably likely on that front!!
Population wise, possibly migration as I haven't seen that in the past 4-5 years!! Or demographic change over time!
Health... Well, transnational corporations or famine seem possible, but there is less of a trend so non communable diseases such as CHD could come up too!! An infectious disease was last years, so I'm thinking that's less likely!!
Good luck with your exam, I'm trying onto think positively, but all this content is stressing me
lawrawrr
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Bethersss_)
I'm thinking rejuvenation river's wise, or possibly flooding!! I'm thinking more rejuvenation as flooding hasn't come up for the 15 marker in coasts for AGES!! So that's probably likely on that front!!
Population wise, possibly migration as I haven't seen that in the past 4-5 years!! Or demographic change over time!
Health... Well, transnational corporations or famine seem possible, but there is less of a trend so non communable diseases such as CHD could come up too!! An infectious disease was last years, so I'm thinking that's less likely!!
Good luck with your exam, I'm trying onto think positively, but all this content is stressing me
Thank you very much for your response!

My Geography teacher has also predicted for Migration to come up, Famine and the DTM.

So I hope it's some of these!

Thank you, and good luck for your exam too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel the grades you will receive this year will be fair?

Yes I feel the grades I will receive will be fair (41)
22.28%
No, I don't feel the grades I will receive will be fair (91)
49.46%
I'm unsure (52)
28.26%

Watched Threads