Shifty Watch

Aky786UK
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Anyone else seen this film, starring Riz Ahmed and Daniel Mays?

I had it on my Sky Planner since last year and finally got round to watching it. Really good all-round performances from everyone including Jason Fleming as the cocaine addict.

Not bad for a film that was shot in eight weeks I think it was.
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aky786UK)
Anyone else seen this film, starring Riz Ahmed and Daniel Mays?

I had it on my Sky Planner since last year and finally got round to watching it. Really good all-round performances from everyone including Jason Fleming as the cocaine addict.

Not bad for a film that was shot in eight weeks I think it was.
No, haven't heard of it. What's it about?

Woah that's very quick for shooting a film! I've been an extra before and it took them 2 days to get 4 minutes of footage. Ridiculous!
Mackay
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah I've seen it. It's a solid film, probably one of the best British works of recent years. Good cast, too. Riz Ahmed is capable of wonderful things but I think Mays is a bit of a light Danny Dyer.
Aky786UK
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Mackay)
Yeah I've seen it. It's a solid film, probably one of the best British works of recent years. Good cast, too. Riz Ahmed is capable of wonderful things but I think Mays is a bit of a light Danny Dyer.
Mays abit of a dead ringer for Dyer aswell. When I saw the trailer few years back, thought it was Dyer but he didn't do too badly in the film tbf.

(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
No, haven't heard of it. What's it about?

Woah that's very quick for shooting a film! I've been an extra before and it took them 2 days to get 4 minutes of footage. Ridiculous!
IMDB. Trailer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (131)
46.45%
Pro-humanity (151)
53.55%

Watched Threads