This discussion is closed.
Chocolate_Lover
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
do any of u ppl feel really guilty after drinkin Sh!t loads of alcohol and pullin like 5 blokes. the morning after i feel so bad, like so ashamed of myself im in college now. its gonna b worse at uni i reckon
how d'you lot feel after a nite out on the town?
xx
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I never pull so I just feel find after a night out. I've never seen the point in pulling randoms to be honest.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Perhaps you need to call alcohol anonymous.
Sanctus
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Chocolate_Lover)
do any of u ppl feel really guilty after drinkin Sh!t loads of alcohol and pullin like 5 blokes. the morning after i feel so bad, like so ashamed of myself im in college now. its gonna b worse at uni i reckon
xx
If you're becoming unsatisfied with your life style you can, of course, change it.

As for the issue of shame, remember that there is no-one accusing you or condemning you. The shame you are experiencing is part of the confused state of mind we all have. Think of it as mental smog. It exists only in your mind. Let it go.
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
xx
wouldn't know, i dont pull many blokes. if the above is applied with 'women' replacing blokes, then no, i feel pretty good, if a little slutty.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
xx
Keep up the good work. AIDS exists for a reason.
Chocolate_Lover
Rep:
?
im not like alcoholic lol!
i just felt really bad yesters after me n my mates pulling random blokes in the street. i think it was about 5 i didnt even know ther names. im not slutty or anything im just ashamed. im no where near even catching aid's or anything like that because im not a slut or anything at all. i just went a bit mad on the pull on sat. i
does this ever happen 2 u?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Keep up the good work. AIDS exists for a reason.
I hate to say it but I agree with you. It may be harsh but its very true. Not to mention the impact of unwanted pregnancies.....
Dr. Blazed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
im not slutty or anything
You're right, you're just stupid.
Chocolate_Lover
Rep:
?
im no way near aids tho i mean pull as in snog !!
Chocolate_Lover
Rep:
?
y am i stupid??i feel worse now ;(
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
im not like alcoholic lol!
i just felt really bad yesters after me n my mates pulling random blokes in the street. i think it was about 5 i didnt even know ther names. im not slutty or anything im just askamed.
does this ever happen 2 u?
No, because it takes only a few drinks for me to get a terible hangover and do things I regret thus i refrain from drinking. And if i 'pulled random blokes' i don't think my bf would be terribly pleased with me. You clearly lack self control.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yes, it usually happens when people attempt to turn this site into 'Dear Diedrie'.
Sanctus
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
You're not stupid. We learn new things in life all the time. Don't feel bad - learn from your experience and move on.
Chocolate_Lover
Rep:
?
no lol! i was jus askin opinions. im single so thers no b/f i just dont want to look like a slut, at least they didnt like know me thats a good thing. i just dont want it to happen again.
Chocolate_Lover
Rep:
?
thanks sanctus for the advice
Ellie4
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
That sort of behaviour is fine if you're ok with it. Me and my friends go crazy when we go out, but it's a release and I never regret what I do. You've kind of answered your own question though: don't drink to excess if you don't like losing control and if you're not happy doing what you're doing, stop. It's as simple as that.
Sanctus
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
no lol! i was jus askin opinions. im single so thers no b/f i just dont want to look like a slut, at least they didnt like know me thats a good thing. i just dont want it to happen again.
You may well not want it to happen again but you can expect little help from your biological nature. Our genes are programmed in such a way as to drive us to behave in such ways.

If you do want to change you need to begin by cultivating peace in your mind, otherwise the drive for sexual pleasure with several men will manifest again, and you will end up unhappy.
kindersurprise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I really wouldnt think on this too much.
Regret is a wasted emotion.
Just move on, the same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago and im totally fine with it.
xox
Chocolate_Lover
Rep:
?
yeah, i think thas what ill do,
thanks for the advice, i hope i dont go mad again!
xx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (119)
19.83%
Labour (302)
50.33%
Liberal Democrats (79)
13.17%
Green Party (30)
5%
Brexit Party (7)
1.17%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.5%
SNP (13)
2.17%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.5%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (3)