HELP OCR Geography sustainable desicion making; How to do well?

Watch
BluFang
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
So, I did a mock test, and struggled greatly. Ended up with a D. The real thing is in two days. How can I make sure to get at least an A?
Angelo12231
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by BluFang)
So, I did a mock test, and struggled greatly. Ended up with a D. The real thing is in two days. How can I make sure to get at least an A?
i got 36/40 in my first ever mock all i can say is answerall questions in PEEL structure and use the sdme booklet at all times.Use it to back up the things you say and answer the question
BluFang
Rep:
?
Fam, we're in the same class..
BluFang
Rep:
?
(Original post by Angelo12231)
i got 36/40 in my first ever mock all i can say is answerall questions in PEEL structure and use the sdme booklet at all times.Use it to back up the things you say and answer the question
But thanks anyways xD and check your private messages
Angelo12231
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
But thanks anyways xD and check your private messages
oh ivans, i forgot about blufang gaming lol
BluFang
Rep:
?
(Original post by AlphaNick)
howww to do well? live swaps with me :cool:
Heheh, I don't quite trust you sir...
BluFang
Rep:
?
oh ivans, i forgot about blufang gaming lol
*RedFangGaming
Clarinet
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It's so weird that we're not getting the resource booklet until the actual exam, even though we get half an hour to read it through in the exam. My school think that it will probably be tropical storms that will come up. Does your school have any predictions?

From the mocks that I've done, I think the best way to answer questions is just to take a step back and look at what it's actually asking you because I know I'll often rush into writing something that's completely irrelevant.
Angelo12231
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
trut me im predicted 9 A* 2 A
*Trust me, I'm predicted 9A*s and 2As* Ha with that spelling, i don't think anything will trust you... First get 9A*s and 2As, then we'll talk :3 so I'm sure we will never talk
BluFang
Rep:
?
(Original post by AdaamCarter)
It's so weird that we're not getting the resource booklet until the actual exam, even though we get half an hour to read it through in the exam. My school think that it will probably be tropical storms that will come up. Does your school have any predictions?

From the mocks that I've done, I think the best way to answer questions is just to take a step back and look at what it's actually asking you because I know I'll often rush into writing something that's completely irrelevant.
Yeah, I think tropical storms is likely to come up, and maybe Tectonic hazards, so earthquakes and volcanoes
In my opinion, tropical storms is easier to deal with, as you can come up with defenses like sea walls and levees
I doubt Volcanoes will come up though
Clarinet
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yeah, I think tropical storms is likely to come up, and maybe Tectonic hazards, so earthquakes and volcanoes
In my opinion, tropical storms is easier to deal with, as you can come up with defenses like sea walls and levees
This sounds pretty pathetic but I basically have no idea what to revise for it. I'm focusing on management but the questions are usually pretty ambiguous
BluFang
Rep:
?
sorry ive had a bit too uch vodka tonight... T_T
We know.
BluFang
Rep:
?
(Original post by AdaamCarter)
This sounds pretty pathetic but I basically have no idea what to revise for it. I'm focusing on management but the questions are usually pretty ambiguous
Well, just like my buddy Angelo stated, just use PEEL structure, and as long as you have general knowledge of the overall topic, you shouldn't really have a problem.
Angelo12231
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Actually... its highly unlikely earthquakes will come up as it came up for june 2013... Volcanoes has a chance because they would ask why people continue to live near volcanoes and such questions etc etc etc. But most likely tropical storms as it seems more of a choice for AQA
BluFang
Rep:
?
Actually... its highly unlikely earthquakes will come up as it came up for june 2013... Volcanoes has a chance because they would ask why people continue to live near volcanoes and such questions etc etc etc. But most likely tropical storms as it seems more of a choice for AQA
Fertile land, tourist attractions, etc. Correct?
Angelo12231
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Fertile land, tourist attractions, etc. Correct?
ivans you will do good... you should be stressing about RE
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (252)
57.01%
I don't have everything I need (190)
42.99%

Watched Threads