We live in a mind control artificial reality Watch

SpikeyTeeth
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Mainly through television news broadcasting the population has been brainwashed into a type of induced sleep and false reality. Some people refer to it as the post 9/11 reality, the asleep people are too stupid to even realise that there was a third tower in 9/11 called Tower 7 and all of the Shenanigans that followed. Those asleep people curse those who are awake as they are programmed to, see short clip. Sensibility, riches, fame and high academic achievement are in a number of scenarios just a product of being brainwashed monkeys. Even the fact that the brainwashing system is logically impossible is not apparent to the so called intelligentsia (e.g. Liberty, Equality, Fraternity - liberty and equality are completely incompatible - but not in an induced sleep). If this make no sense to you, it is because you need
to awaken yourself to understand it.

Pop_tart
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SpikeyTeeth)
Mainly through television news broadcasting the population has been brainwashed into a type of induced sleep and false reality. Some people refer to it as the post 9/11 reality, the asleep people are too stupid to even realise that there was a third tower in 9/11 called Tower 7 and all of the Shenanigans that followed. Those asleep people curse those who are awake as they are programmed to, see short clip. Sensibility, riches, fame and high academic achievement are in a number of scenarios just a product of being brainwashed monkeys. Even the fact that the brainwashing system is logically impossible is not apparent to the so called intelligentsia (e.g. Liberty, Equality, Fraternity - liberty and equality are completely incompatible - but not in an induced sleep). If this make no sense to you, it is because you need
to awaken yourself to understand it.
You can free yourself
michaelhaych
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think your fedora is a little too tight
MrKappa
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Go to bed Morpheus.
Pop_tart
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MrKappa)
Go to bed Morpheus.
Morpheus doesn't sleep
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Take the blue pill.
gladders
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Gosh, we're all brainwashed...except for the OP! Amazing!
JamesGibson
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Mindblowing.
Theflyingbarney
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by michaelhaych)
I think your fedora is a little too tight

It is made of nice shiny tinfoil though, so credit where it's due
lerjj
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Someone's watched the matrix recently...

You're the chosen one presumably?
SHallowvale
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SpikeyTeeth)
Mainly through television news broadcasting the population has been brainwashed into a type of induced sleep and false reality. Elaborate? Some people refer to it as the post 9/11 reality, the asleep people are too stupid to even realise that there was a third tower in 9/11 called Tower 7 and all of the Shenanigans that followed. Why is any of that important/significant? Those asleep people curse those who are awake as they are programmed to, see short clip. The short clip is just propoganda, it doesn't prove anything. Sensibility, riches, fame and high academic achievement are in a number of scenarios just a product of being brainwashed monkeys. This makes little sense. Even the fact that the brainwashing system is logically impossible is not apparent to the so called intelligentsia (e.g. Liberty, Equality, Fraternity - liberty and equality are completely incompatible - but not in an induced sleep). u wot m8? If this make no sense to you, it is because you need to awaken yourself to understand it. Ooooh I see. I have to be ''awake'' before your incoherent bull**** makes any sense. Got it.

See the stuff in bold above.

2/10, try harder next time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (78)
19.26%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (164)
40.49%
Nope, not that interesting (163)
40.25%

Watched Threads