1) Sex is the best thing on Earth.
2) Money controls us, we don't control money.
3) We should all make the most of life as we're not gonna live forever.
4) If there were no laws, parents, health or religion everyone on earth would drink, take drugs, have unprotected sex etc.. They know they can't do it due to one of the reasons listed above, but use the "I don't even want to" card to show that they're mature and dominant.
5) Sorcery exists. Example: A woman with a hot body can control a man by showing him abit of hidden skin.
Women, don't get things twisted. I said, a woman with a "HOT BODY"... Aka, minority of women.
I think we all agree on
2. Women's rights
3. TSR Moderation
The Royal Family are behind the death of Diana.
The Kardashian's are the best thing to come out of America.
Feminists are completely unbearable.
UKIP will improve Britain massively, hence their mass increase of interest.
We're all a little racist.
1. It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.
2. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happines. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.
3. The man who writes about himself and his own time is the only man who writes about all people and all time.
I'm struggling to think of a good one so I'm gonna just give one thing we can all agree on:
1) Dolores Umbridge is a vile *****
Well, I disagree with no 1 for starters.