riquix
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
When asked to draw a line graph in National 5 Chemistry, after the plotting of the points, naming of axes etc should a line of best fit be drawn? Or are points connected?

The marking scheme in the specimen paper, for the line graph question - Q3 (b) (i) in Section 2 - does not mention anything to do with a line of best fit OR the points being connected but states that one mark is given for 'Both axes labels with units', one for 'Both scales', and one for 'Graph drawn accurately. Does this mean I don't need to draw a line of best fit or connect the points in order to achieve full marks? Or does it mean I will get full marks if I do either and meet the criteria specified for full marks?

Is a line of best fit drawn in Int 2 Chemistry in line graphs or are the points connected?

My (National 5) exam is 26 hours from the posting of this thread, so if anybody could help out I'd be very grateful
TSR Learn Together
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (68)
30.91%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (26)
11.82%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.18%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.45%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
27.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.36%

Watched Threads