The Student Room Group

My friend keeps putting awful pics of me on facebook.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by brightcitylights
Why do people do this?! She'll choose the ones where she looks great and I look awful and even when I tell her to take them down she won't yet kicks up a fuss if a nasty pic of hers on fb! Grr! Has this happened to you?

she is not your friend then is she...? :rolleyes:
Doesn't sound like much of a friend to me ...
She sounds jelly, maybe because ur pretty? :\
Wow, she sounds like a bi-atch.
Reply 24
Sometimes I don't understand the **** women do...:s-smilie:
Reply 25
Why do people do this?! She'll choose the ones where she looks great and I look awful and even when I tell her to take them down she won't yet kicks up a fuss if a nasty pic of hers on fb! Grr! Has this happened to you?

How about get rid of a Facebook altogether.
I know their are ways to hide them from my prof. I just don't like how insensitive she's being because for example in one my skirts really short and I'm with another guy and my ex is on her prof and she refuses to take it down. It's about her as a friend really.

She doesn't sound like much of a friend really. But unfortunately a lot of people do this. They're just not bothered about other people, as long as there are loads of good photos of them on their timeline.

There's not a whole lot you can do if she doesn't take them down. I would just stop caring. And don't forget that people always think their photos are worse than they actually are. Other people won't judge your photos as harshly as you judge them yourselves.
Had a mate who does this occasionally.

Eventually just went and told her very firmly that it was upsetting me and could she please not do it any more. I also untagged myself out of anything so she would get the message. Seemed to have worked,
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
If you can find the picture you can report to take it down

Facebook won't take them down, unless they're illegal.
Don't be around when she's waving her camera about.
You could also remove it from your wall so that even when people go on your page they can't see that you've been tagged in a photo :redface:
Set up your profile so that you can 'preview' photos before deciding to accept them on your timeline, or decline.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending