subscription features??? Watch

tgwktm
  • Study Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
2 questions i have really:
1. what are the features you get when you are a subscriber?
2. I have recently been given a free subscription so why hasn't my profile name been given a colour and why has my profile image not become bigger cause i thought this was supposed to happen?
Tillybop
  • Study Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tgwktm)
2 questions i have really:
1. what are the features you get when you are a subscriber?
2. I have recently been given a free subscription so why hasn't my profile name been given a colour and why has my profile image not become bigger cause i thought this was supposed to happen?
Read this.

It tells you about what you get with a subscription.

Some basic points are:

• Better account - larger avatar, gif avatars, custom user title and coloured name
  • Larger inbox
  • Access to extra study features
  • Can view who gives you rep

Also in response to your problems:

You can change the colour of your username by going to customise my TSR -> edit my account options and scroll right to the bottom. You can select any colour you want. If it doesn't work post in AAM and someone will sort it out

If you re-upload your avatar it should automatically re-size to the larger version.
tgwktm
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth)
Read this.

Some basic points are:

• Better account - larger avatar, gif avatars, custom user title and coloured name
  • Larger inbox

You can change the colour of your username by going to customise my TSR -> edit my account options and scroll right to the bottom. You can select any colour you want. If it doesn't work post in AAM and someone will sort it out

If you re-upload your avatar it should automatically re-size to the larger version.
ok thanks i'll try this
tgwktm
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth)
Read this.

Some basic points are:

• Larger inbox

just tried what you said. my picture is now bigger but i can't get the colour to change.
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
just tried what you said. my picture is now bigger but i can't get the colour to change.
In that case, a settings change by the community team may well be needed - post a thread in Ask A Section Leader and it can be checked out for you.
tgwktm
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
(Original post by Illusionary)
In that case, a settings change by the community team may well be needed - post a thread in Ask A Section Leader and it can be checked out for you.
i posted one in the ask a moderator forum, is that the same thing?
Illusionary
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i posted one in the ask a moderator forum, is that the same thing?
Close enough... the issue is something that can be dealt with only by the community team, which means that the section moderators won't be able to help you and so it's best raised in Ask A Section Leader instead, but the community team can still address things in Ask A Moderator; it's just slightly less obviously for them, that's all.
tgwktm
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Close enough... the issue is something that can be dealt with only by the community team, which means that the section moderators won't be able to help you and so it's best raised in Ask A Section Leader instead, but the community team can still address things in Ask A Moderator; it's just slightly less obviously for them, that's all.
can i have a link to the ask a section leader forum please?
Illusionary
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
can i have a link to the ask a section leader forum please?
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=93

I'd suggest that you don't repost your thread, though - it'll still be flagged for the right people where it is.
Tillybop
  • Study Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

I'd suggest that you don't repost your thread, though - it'll still be flagged for the right people where it is.
I've flagged it for the community team so they'll see it
tgwktm
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?

okay thanks everyone
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.54%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (143)
41.09%
Nope, not that interesting (137)
39.37%

Watched Threads